Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

no offense but im not sure you understand how design works
I do, I’m an illustrator. The first thing they taught is black and white should rarely be used when trying compliment a color. It makes the design bland which is… shocker… what happened with these Jazz Jerseys.

Technically, music notes are either black or white, aren't they ? :lol:
I do, I’m an illustrator. The first thing they taught is black and white should rarely be used when trying compliment a color. It makes the design bland which is… shocker… what happened with these Jazz Jerseys.

Man I’m glad the heat don’t change much yearly. I already hate how much this stuff hammers the wallet. I hope they don’t do a pink and light blue mash up after this like the vice jerseys. White and black mashups and then it’s time for a new design

great. i come from an illustration background as well. glad you know about the vacuum of black (not bing facetious). yes it can deaden a design (as is the case with the purple lakers jersey). its not particularly applicable in this case. that yellow is still loud af

Not gonna lie, I actually dig the yellow and white Jazz jerseys though. If they are smart, they'll have incorporated a 5 line staff as side panel(s). That would be pretty :emoji_fire:

A few restocks in a few sizes

I need fanatics to drop those gold Lebron authentics. I want one. Just not bad enough to pay retail. Especially when I’m sitting on some fanatics gift cards and a one time use 30% off promo code.

toronto raptors next year:

“all i can do for you is this black and gold ovo srry”

i mean seriously, can we drop drake and do a tribute to huskies or at least make a blue jersey for the toronto blue jays and leafs. toronto existed wayyyy before drake

toronto raptors next year:

“all i can do for you is this black and gold ovo srry”

i mean seriously, can we drop drake and do a tribute to huskies or at least make a blue jersey for the toronto blue jays and leafs. toronto existed wayyyy before drake

i would have loved to see the purple/black jerseys VC wore in the dunk contest. i've been expecting them every year but for some reason the raptors just won't do it

I need them to do the grey, and white version of this years Nets city editions.

These grey uni’s with Brooklyn across the chest would be an instant classic and copped ASAP!

891F53FF-FE38-4AD3-A8F4-6327E8715315.jpeg

its to the point that teams look weird when they're NOT wearing their traditional home/away jerseys

Back
Top Bottom