Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

^ I’m not a fan of the large three letter city identifiers… just like DET and ORL. I feel like the jerseys would look much better with Detroit, Orlando, and Phoenix spelled out.
have to agree, comes off a little too cookie cutterish

speaking of city names, does anyone remember why miami changed from 'HEAT' on the black jerseys to 'MIAMI' in 2012. i've always been curious. looked much better with HEAT imo
Not sure why, but back in the day, the rule of thumb was to put the team name on the home jerseys, and then the city’s name on the road jerseys. This was done so that fans in the arena would know which city the opposing team was from. It’s obviously an obscure rule nowadays, so my guess is that they did it sell more jerseys.

Give it about 20 more years, where the NBA will be like soccer in Europe, releasing new jerseys every year, and not just 1 or 2, all due to the fact that they’ll have ads all over them. SMH

Not sure why, but back in the day, the rule of thumb was to put the team name on the home jerseys, and then the city’s name on the road jerseys. This was done so that fans in the arena would know which city the opposing team was from. It’s obviously an obscure rule nowadays, so my guess is that they did it sell more jerseys.

Give it about 20 more years, where the NBA will be like soccer in Europe, releasing new jerseys every year, and not just 1 or 2, all due to the fact that they’ll have ads all over them. SMH

You don’t need 20 years… most nba teams are releasing 2-3 additional jerseys each season nowadays.

67254DBA-711A-4AC6-B94A-DB27ED0EF465.png
0814F48F-3E28-4DD8-88F0-0B6BC6D8785D.png
D1EF98DF-36F8-4496-A01B-2CD37E0AEA13.png

I really don't like how Nike has their texted logo on the Classic Edition jerseys. They all would've look so much cleaner with just the Swoosh.

Doubt anyone in here cares about Cade but in the remix and other jerseys they’ve added size 46, which I’ve never seen but I definitely copped

Curious if anyone’s gotten their orders from a few weeks ago? Haven’t seen any jerseys jersey

^^^ Something I've never seen either. All sizes that are usually only available to players (46, 50, 54) are listed. Would cop the Cade Remix jersey immediately, unfortunately no shipping outside of North America...

^^^ Something I've never seen either. All sizes that are usually only available to players (46, 50, 54) are listed. Would cop the Cade Remix jersey immediately, unfortunately no shipping outside of North America...
Yea 50 was gone

Grabbed a 46, prov gonna be small. Was gonna wear it with a hoodie to the game so we’ll see

Yea 50 was gone

Grabbed a 46, prov gonna be small. Was gonna wear it with a hoodie to the game so we’ll see

Good stuff man. No chance I'd fit into a 46, 50 would be the perfect size for me as I've tend to fluctuate between a 48 & 52. Plz do post pics when you have the jersey in hand

Oh, I'd bet they are dumping team stock with the retail jerseys. :wow:
Yea I figured that’s what they were doing from the get go since they weren’t mass produced or produced at all

I know people been wanting those jerseys but resellers either snagged them all or something

Decided to look last night and jumped. Had to. Rookie year, 75th

I don’t have any Nikes anymore but keeping this one. Hope he stays in Detroit for a long time

Back
Top Bottom