Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

No supposedly Nike doesn’t do Classics in authentics. Not sure if it’s true but I read M&N holds the Classic authentic license or something

Because we won’t get any authentic Classics I ended up scoopin a Classic Jaden Ivey last night. They’re sold out in my size as of this morning too so I’m glad I pulled the trigger
bummer. thanks though. looks like i'll be sticking with the swingman.....

When can I expect to get a Celtics jersey? Lol. Want the sponsor patch

Nothing coming with #6 bill Russell patch tho right?

When can I expect to get a Celtics jersey? Lol. Want the sponsor patch

Nothing coming with #6 bill Russell patch tho right?

Boston Pro Shop hasn’t said anything yet. Nike probably still dealing with supply chains, because nobody has gotten 22/23 authentic jersey stock in except for the Nuggets team store.

Warriors playing with their classic jersey tonight. Looks so clean! Need that jersey to hit EU retailers!

This is dope!

via Nike Run Club app
189D1564-9567-4EA0-9A1B-D0E6D833682E.jpeg

How exactly does that work. Cause I run a mile+ every day and I’m abt to do a 5K next week :lol:

You need to register for the challenge within the NRC app then run the mileage. I haven't run in about five months. My next race isn't until March 2023, but this is a great motivator to start training WAYYY early.

After the challenge is complete, I'm thinking you'll get a special code/login for access.

You need to register for the challenge within the NRC app then run the mileage. I haven't run in about five months. My next race isn't until March 2023, but this is a great motivator to start training WAYYY early.

After the challenge is complete, I'm thinking you'll get a special code/login for access.
I have the NRC app, I just don’t know where to register for it within the app.

i'm looking forward to pics of new lakers statement authentic here, ngl that jersey looks pretty fire

Back
Top Bottom