Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

FF6C1BCF-BD66-4349-A099-A4A4B9F37B7E.jpeg

Let’s go y’all. Apparently you have to wait till Nov. 3 to get the link for the code to activate the free 3 months. At least that’s what Twitter is saying.

I was tempted to purchase one, but I think I'm going to hold off until the Statement authentic is available. Good pickup for whoever got one though
I hope they release the Statement in authentic. I held off on the Swingman in hopes of it.

There’s a dope sweatshirt Nike dropped in the Ja Statement, haven’t scooped it yet but I been flirtin w/..

I hope they release the Statement in authentic. I held off on the Swingman in hopes of it.

There’s a dope sweatshirt Nike dropped in the Ja Statement, haven’t scooped it yet but I been flirtin w/..
They might. I was able to scoop one last season before they sold out.

They might. I was able to scoop one last season before they sold out.
I can’t remember what the Grizzlies Statement from last year looks like. I remember this one but isn’t this the City Edition?
3FFA83A8-30FF-421F-9C77-0FA89DB2C29D.jpeg

Wish I woulda copped, been eyeing on the bay but things minimum $600 in my size..

Did anyone see that Ja in a 48? Every drop someone's scooping most of them up smh
48 first size to go no matter what SMH

Want a Ja jersey but I had any of these jerseys with no piping on the shoulders, looked like a cut off

I can’t remember what the Grizzlies Statement from last year looks like. I remember this one but isn’t this the City Edition?
3FFA83A8-30FF-421F-9C77-0FA89DB2C29D.jpeg

Wish I woulda copped, been eyeing on the bay but things minimum $600 in my size..
Yeah that's the city edition, I'm so hurt because I had the swingman last year but I returned it once I saw they they were doing authentics for it but I missed out of getting one since they only dropped on their team store.

This is their old statement edition
0908b4a6e72a72e6914f370b00c2644a.jpg

Yeah that's the city edition, I'm so hurt because I had the swingman last year but I returned it once I saw they they were doing authentics for it but I missed out of getting one since they only dropped on their team store.

This is their old statement edition
0908b4a6e72a72e6914f370b00c2644a.jpg
Oh yeah that’s right, I forgot this years is really just a reboot of last years.

Damn that sucks man, guessing those authentics on their team store didn’t last very long. That City Edition jersey is my favorite Ja thus far.

$250, w/ free shipping

Between the Morant & Trae authentics on NBA Store/Fanactics, I'm assuming authentic jersey stock is slowly rolling in.

I have been wanting to start one, you think I should?

I’ll clinch in on Friday for the 5K. I’m gonna run again today once I get back from basketball, but even if I don’t, I’ll clinch in the extra 3 some miles on Friday:
B529E091-4502-41A1-97BE-0A8CA6EC69CE.png

That’s be dope! I think it’d get a pretty good following, as it would serve as a motivator for many.

We used to do NT Team Challenges; I.E. Team Kobe / Team LeBron / Team Durant back in the day! It was a distance based race amongst those three teams, and the first one to record the distance as a team would win.

That’s be dope! I think it’d get a pretty good following, as it would serve as a motivator for many.

We used to do NT Team Challenges; I.E. Team Kobe / Team LeBron / Team Durant back in the day! It was a distance based race amongst those three teams, and the first one to record the distance as a team would win.
Bet! I’ll post the link when I’m finished

Rough draft is up for the run thread!

48 first size to go no matter what SMH

Want a Ja jersey but I had any of these jerseys with no piping on the shoulders, looked like a cut off

They do but there's definitely noticeable scalping since last year. Since last year, the 48s have been disproportionately selling out. Some dude on eBay had like 30+ Curry Mixtape authentics last year, all 48s. Same situation with NDC, too.

Back
Top Bottom