Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

not wild for the bucks one, I wouldn't pass on an authentic if the bucks shop is selling them with the motorola patch, would much rather get the statement

that being said, I would take an authentic Morant in the City edition since I'm still kicking myself I missed the fanatics drop :smh:

Tempting, but I'm hold out since Nike & Footlocker both released LAC authentics the past few seasons, and the ones from NDC came with the sponsorship patch.

Bucks statement swingman jerseys up for preorder again. Where’s the authentics?!

Just got refunded from the pistons store for my cade city authentic. Just an FYI for anyone who might still be waiting.
You returned it or got canceled ?

Literally came to post, got my icon and it’s Long as ****. Beter let me return for a refund lol

Remix not arrived yet as much as I love the jersey if the length is bad idk if I can keep it

You returned it or got canceled ?

Literally came to post, got my icon and it’s Long as ****. Beter let me return for a refund lol

Remix not arrived yet as much as I love the jersey if the length is bad idk if I can keep it
It got cancelled. I called for a status yesterday and the person said that they would call the warehouse to see if they could deliver it. This morning I got a refund notice lol.

I couldn’t really tell from the pics others have posted, but are the lettering and numbers the same as the team issued ones?

It got cancelled. I called for a status yesterday and the person said that they would call the warehouse to see if they could deliver it. This morning I got a refund notice lol.

I couldn’t really tell from the pics others have posted, but are the lettering and numbers the same as the team issued ones?
No email here I ordered a size 46 when they posted it

And it’s kiss cut and done like the real game ones

I had a Drummond game worn from the first season they wore Nike. Matches it to a t

Anyone getting this 1 month message when redeeming their NBA League Pass from Nike Run Club?
Screenshot_20221103_113716.jpg

Actually yea, I didn't realize the 1 month error came after getting the 3 month notification, I'm having the problem too now

You need to check your NRC inbox for the link to get access. I'm having issues, after I put in my Nike credentials. After I tap continue, all I see is a blank screen or the NBA logo with a ball bouncing on an infinite loop.

Back
Top Bottom