Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hmmmm I think this one is sorta underrated

7B4A8385-E7CD-4A37-8247-6B831F2F2322.png

If those Hornets jerseys just said "HORNETS" or "CHARLOTTE", I'd be in. Anything but "CLT" SMH
No doubt - I woulda copped instantly but I hesi’d on the CLT and joint sold out mad quick
D8F8EF20-4DD3-4FDD-8F2B-3AF631120053.jpeg

That mint/gold/black combo is clean though

The Memphis was an easy pass until I saw the close-ups. The details look incredible.
Truth I was iffy when I saw the Swingman but the details on the authentic made me cop

I’ve warmed up to it even more as I’ve seen more pics, plus the inspiration is super dope

raptors looks clean. same thing every year though, should have went with blue or something for the baseball and hockey teams. or huskies
FhN0TU9X0AI7-7z.jpeg

Reactions: OTG
Tbh the city line from this year is a huge downgrade from 21/22 season, I like the Memphis one but the font looks a bit weird to me..
exactly. gsw, lakers, heat, magic, suns, bulls all used to have fire jerseys and color combos. this year they all look trash and uninspired. 'we ran out of ideas' vibes. not even the warmup gear look any good

Last edited:
I’m in for a jersey but I’m mostly a shorts collector and I wish they had put a logo on the shorts. These joints remind me of the generic bball shorts of the late 90’s.

7857A2BB-60EE-4569-B747-0F3B47439AD3.jpeg

7CFC8E01-3171-4312-9C29-3AC8CA6D03A7.jpeg

Lol at the Lakers giving JTA and Pat bev authentics

May need to drive to el segundo to pick up one with 30% Amex discount lol

I liked the Lakers city jerseys, but this description on NBA.com about them is hilarious.

“ Each year, the City Edition uniform features elements emblematic of our history and city. This year, the Los Angeles Lakers 2022-23 NBA City Edition uniform takes a different approach. Rather than details that tell a story, the uniform has been intentionally stripped back to its most simple design. The uniform is not the story, it is a vehicle to tell the stories behind the individual Changemakers around Los Angeles.”

AKA, we didn’t want to put in effort designing it.

at least the warriors jersey looks good tucked in. found out that a friend of a friend designed it so ended up grabbing it.

wish last years was this easy to get.

Back
Top Bottom