Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I bit the bullet and copped a Luka city authentic from the hangar just now. Ideally I can get it for cheaper off fanatics at some point. But I really liked those city jerseys and got some unexpected cash today.

I’ll post pics when I get home.

I bit the bullet and copped a Luka city authentic from the hangar just now. Ideally I can get it for cheaper off fanatics at some point. But I really liked those city jerseys and got some unexpected cash today.

I’ll post pics when I get home.
Nice man, I need one too. It’s a clean jersey

Watching the stock on the online team store, might pull the trigger if it runs low and it don’t pop up anywhere else

Nice man, I need one too. It’s a clean jersey

Watching the stock on the online team store, might pull the trigger if it runs low and it don’t pop up anywhere else

The actual brick and mortar store does phone orders, so if it runs low online that’s always an option. The Mavs did a good job with this years and last seasons city edition jerseys. The blue and green is a clean look.

The actual brick and mortar store does phone orders, so if it runs low online that’s always an option. The Mavs did a good job with this years and last seasons city edition jerseys. The blue and green is a clean look.
I appreciate the heads up brotha

Yeah I think this years city and statement are my favorite Luka jerseys thus far. Both really clean, I think the city is a little doper but I want to grab an authentic in at least one of em

How are yall catching the Just Sports restock, I keep missing the Lavine in a size 44

Last edited:
Here’s some pics of the Luka jersey.

545FA597-9CEC-4A48-B247-980AD7A4AF00.jpeg
0404756E-4DBD-4027-BA6B-E2E8B611E2D3.jpeg
78CF2770-EAC6-4638-83E4-CF64BD0CF028.jpeg
6FF26FFD-6425-499F-AE0F-932893D07484.jpeg

I love the look of our new city jersey "Mavs" just wish it wasn't made like an early 2000's swingman.

Yup the grizz jersey is the same. No layering, it’s just one piece of twill

Definitely would prefer individual layers sewn on but, for me, it wasn’t a deal breaker at below retail/retail. Our options are authentic or Swingman and the authentic still looks so much better than the swing

Authentic CLT should be here tomorrow 😛

Is only way to get a Ja authentic is heading to the team store? Heard they still have plenty in stock but no phone orders.

I returned a Lavine in sz 52 bk to just sports yesterday as it’s too big.. it might pop up on their site soon.

i ordered 2 morants from JS but they forgot 1 smh

and regarding the twill layers this isn't the first time. the 2018 Heat Vice jerseys were infamous for printing 3 colors all on the same layer. good ol nike can only handle 2 layers at most lol

i ordered 2 morants from JS but they forgot 1 smh

and regarding the twill layers this isn't the first time. the 2018 Heat Vice jerseys were infamous for printing 3 colors all on the same layer. good ol nike can only handle 2 layers at most lol

maybe they are limiting to one per household like what they did with the Suns City authentic last year...have you got refund?

maybe they are limiting to one per household like what they did with the Suns City authentic last year...have you got refund?
that’s possible but they shouldn’t have let my order go thru then. Emailed them but no refund yet

Back
Top Bottom