Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

They took the custom MPLS down was about to cop a Kobe #8.

There’s a custom on eBay that’s very close to the original. It just fits long. I used to have one.

my small collection of Lakers Nike gear:

The T-Shirts are a size M, the short sleeved hoodie a size S, the Pullover in the middle also a size S and the pregame shorts a size M. All in all I stayed true to my usual Nike sizes and I am perfectly fine with the fitting! I am 6"1 and 165 pounds. Will upload all my Nike Suns gear either tomorrow or Saturday!

Last edited by a moderator:

The T-Shirts are a size M, the short sleeved hoodie a size S, the Pullover in the middle also a size S and the pregame shorts a size M. All in all I stayed true to my usual Nike sizes and I am perfectly fine with the fitting! I am 6"1 and 165 pounds. Will upload all my Nike Suns gear either tomorrow or Saturday!
Where did you cop the sweat shorts and what are they called??

What I did was add the jersey to the cart earlier and exit out of the page. Later on I got another email that said you left something in your basket and the 15% off was added to the sale price. Just purchased an Ingram jersey for 78 shipped.
This worked for me. Thanks so much!

Reactions: MVP

I got the short sleeve hoodie. Love it. Dope as hell. Goes with my Lakers chucks.

Nice. Where can I find that black lakers t shirt? Can only find the purple one

4B87D65E-ED1F-46E9-BBC4-BAF5D02EC3DE.png

I hope the jerseys don’t ever get to this.

As long as NBA jerseys don’t look like most soccer jerseys then we will be Gucci.

One sponsor is okay, MAYBE two but that’s it. Anything more will be terrible. :smh:

Or maybe have sponsors but not sponsors on the jerseys but practice/team gear instead.

Weren’t ads approved while stern was in? But was always gonna start in 17/18
Nah, the NBA Board of Governors barely agreed on jersey ads just last year in July

Stern was alway very adamant about keeping the NBA uniforms as clean as possible and free of branding. It cost him a lot of money to not have the Adidas logo appear on any uniforms when negotiating that last deal

How do you guys like the practice gear? Got a pair of the $45 shorts and they are lightweight...but damn I would not pay retail. If not for the swoosh you would think it's a Tj maxx knock off. And the practice t-shirts are awful. Cheap plastic "ink" on the front and a weird cut, plus they cost $35 I think? They feel like a rag and you can just tell the neck is gonna stretch out. I'll admit the showtime flex hoodie feels really nice, but $150 for 100% polyester is way too much. And it's the type of jacket that will get snagged on things and pulled very easily. I'll have to see how the swingman shorts are but so far I'm disappointed in the new stuff available.

Back
Top Bottom