Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

not gunna lie, pretty pissed with nba eu store. called them on the 5th to see why my pre order authentic white westbrook asg was 9th expected delivery. CS guy said yep we have stock "being dispatched tomorrow for delivery" its now the 14th and i havent received it. had express delivery option too. and theyve also changed the info too "preorder from 9th". the orders status said currently on back order. i ordered a 44 and 48 as i wasnt sure which i would prefer.

emailed them to process a full refund. anyone know of a site with the white westbrook authentic ASG jersey in stock?

if not i'll just sit on my cash for Kobe 1 protros and isaiah authentic

not gunna lie, pretty pissed with nba eu store. called them on the 5th to see why my pre order authentic white westbrook asg was 9th expected delivery. CS guy said yep we have stock "being dispatched tomorrow for delivery" its now the 14th and i havent received it. had express delivery option too. and theyve also changed the info too "preorder from 9th". the orders status said currently on back order. i ordered a 44 and 48 as i wasnt sure which i would prefer.

emailed them to process a full refund. anyone know of a site with the white westbrook authentic ASG jersey in stock?

if not i'll just sit on my cash for Kobe 1 protros and isaiah authentic
Lakers store has the white westbrook authentic
https://lakersstore.com/products/20...-authentic-jersey-white?variant=6195368067107

They have it on Nike.com. Is it not in Nike EU?

On another note, anyone get shipping from Lakersstore yet on Kobe city?

Help me out please. I want the Jordan MJ all star jersey. Anybody have pics of the differences between the authentic and swingman? It's hard to tell on the pics of websites.

Good Looks on the link above, I was looking for a couple Quarter Zips in Big Boy sizes that had sold out elsewhere. Was able to scoop via the link you provided. Repped

Can’t decide

Attachments

• 27426E8C-6875-4952-B25C-A81826981E1A.jpeg
    27426E8C-6875-4952-B25C-A81826981E1A.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 55
I finally got the Lakers Therma Flex hoodie, the $150 one. I believe I read on here that there are differences between the retail versions and the ones the players wear. Can someone please elaborate if there are differences if I missed that?

Nba eu still doing the 15% email when u leave item in cart? Worked months ago... trying to get these Miami Heat city shorts

gwizzle, have item in your cart and click in one of the old 15% emails if you have one. That’s worked for me on all my orders.

Back
Top Bottom