Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

All these special editions are terrible lmao

C4A3EC23-B80C-466D-92DE-FB84A72DE935.jpeg

F8508915-916B-44EB-95AB-F84FAE7F134E.jpeg

I don’t mind the lakers jersey. Would only get it in an authentic because the swingman would look pretty bad.

Cream city on a jersey is a little awkward. Digging the shorts though, so may try to grab those if they release. A lot of teams are using the cream/off white color for their city jerseys this year - philly, bucks, Portland.

Supposed to be more unveiled today. I believe Chicago and Minnesota do and both look to sky blue color.

nike, go home. you're drunk.

shameless cash grab is shameless.

they are legitimately ruining the legacy of jerseys IMO. jerseys represented an era. how will that continue when they are changed every year?

this entire nike NBA apparel line has been buns. longing for the days of adidas...but really, **** this exclusivity **** and let's get champion, puma, rawlings all back in on it too.

nike, go home. you're drunk.

shameless cash grab is shameless.

they are legitimately ruining the legacy of jerseys IMO. jerseys represented an era. how will that continue when they are changed every year?

this entire nike NBA apparel line has been buns. longing for the days of adidas...but really, **** this exclusivity **** and let's get champion, puma, rawlings all back in on it too.

WTF no thanks

There are like maybe 5 jerseys I like but the rest of this stuff looks rushed and just uninspired.

Nike is ruining jerseys

Personally, I don’t mind them launching new City jerseys qyear. It always give fans like myself something to look forward to. The first year was DOPE! This year, on the other hand, most of the designs have been mediocre though.

So many awful jerseys, the crazy thing is the Bucks and 76ers have already have almost the same jerseys multiple times. Why change it? They’re making the same jerseys for them over and over with a subtle change. This **** is dumb.

A few more have yet to be revealed;

CHA, CLE, IND, MEM, NOP, NYK, POT, SA and UTA

Cleveland and Portland. From everything that’s being reported, Memphis isn’t doing a city jersey. Utah is using the same city jersey (sunrise) they’ve used the last couple of seasons.
066D9023-C9B3-460F-88BA-08BFC4894E40.jpeg
24322BA1-0C69-4473-89E8-FD512CA8B0EF.jpeg

Here are all of the City jerseys (except for CHA and IND). A couple of teams are recycling their city jerseys from the past season.

Also, Indiana’s city jersey is supposed to be a white version of their yellow racing inspired city ferret from a year or two back.

Back
Top Bottom