Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I go through the “Raise” app and buy GGs for at least 14% off

my Dr Pepper codes don’t work anymore for some strange reason

yea I sent some stuff back and got a gift card in return. I always go through Raise lol. Saved quite a bit lol.

I never do presale stuff on jerseys but a little shocked to see the city Luka sell out on DallasMavs.shop. I get he’s a big name now but I’m used to everything just sitting at the Hangar.

5ADB1959-7A91-48BC-BD3B-0EB749942052.jpeg
35C18DD5-62E5-4CBE-B3F6-C39959D70435.jpeg

Rockets city jersey.

Looks like all City Jerseys *sans the Bucks have leaked

via Twitter
50E6E618-FBEE-4F05-A6C3-4EFAEFA96D54.jpeg

An overview of each team’s jersey via Twitter
22D0DC9E-25D9-4442-8F50-DD1ADE979C1B.jpeg

Just the earned jerseys have yet to be revealed, but I’m thinking they’ll just be an alternate color of the City jerseys. Do Champions get six designs?

Even though I’m a GSW fan, I wonder why they still have a selection of five jerseys lol. Other than them, only the playoff teams have five jerseys for selection.

My Top 5 City Jerseys this season:
1. PHX
2. SAS
3. MEM
4. GSW
5. POR

I want to see the shorts now!

Last edited:
Agree. “H-Town” is the definition of corny.

Top 5:
1. Nuggets
2. Suns
3. Magic
4. Blazers
5. Grizzlies

Trash in no order:
1. Knicks
2. Pistons
3. Hawks
4. Rockets
5. Celtics
6. Clippers
7. Heat
8. Wolves
9. Kings

I don't know if this has already been addressed. However will someone tell me if when it comes to the authentic stitched jerseys did you run into the issue of the vaporknit NOT being consistent in the same areas on the jersey or knit spacing being larger on some more than other stitched authentic jerseys?

I don't know if this has already been addressed. However will someone tell me if when it comes to the authentic stitched jerseys did you run into the issue of the vaporknit NOT being consistent in the same areas on the jersey or knit spacing being larger on some more than other stitched authentic jerseys?

the design of the zones differs for some teams due to how their jersey is made.

the design of the zones differs for some teams due to how their jersey is made.

Especially with last years Mavs city jersey. I think since the colors fade into each other the entire jersey is one type of pattern instead of having the "V" on the neck and so on. Probably has a lot to with how they stich the piping and what makes the color of the uniform flow best.

Man those Heat unis are pretty bad
Def giving the Knicks a run for they’re money

Bucks unis are inoffensive but having an all blue Bucks kit is weird also

Been waiting for a blue uni ever since they incorporated it subtly on the initial re-design. Gotta see an authentic Giannis with Harley patch (also gotta see Giannis sign an extension).

Back
Top Bottom