Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Love that the City Luka from the Mavs store has NDC stitching and correct lightweight twill. I did not expect it to be this nice in hand!
06CBE0B7-7CCB-41F7-8C6D-2DF95C788D21.jpeg

824D7BE6-8B6D-48EC-B282-3404E5FA01C0.jpeg

If someone can @ me if they see Brooklyn city shorts avail somewhere I’d appreciate it, I’m not in this thread every day

Love that the City Luka from the Mavs store has NDC stitching and correct lightweight twill. I did not expect it to be this nice in hand!

I believe some of the team stores get their stock from Nike & then just add the sponsorship patch. My Lebron jerseys from the Lakers store had the Nike "cross-stitching".

Is the sizing on the Nike style now pretty similar to Adidas? I have a L in the Adidas swingman and curious to go the same or size up to an XL. Sorry for the ask, but couldn't find an answer within the last few pages of this thread. Thanks!

Is the sizing on the Nike style now pretty similar to Adidas? I have a L in the Adidas swingman and curious to go the same or size up to an XL. Sorry for the ask, but couldn't find an answer within the last few pages of this thread. Thanks!
Nike run smaller than adidas. Go XL

I'm still waiting on a damn AD classic jersey this is ridiculous. Are they not even going to put them on sale cause of M&N?

Do fake Nike Jordan Authentics exist? I've seen a couple of ebay listings, and I noticed that not all the Black Box Jordan packaging are exactly the same. There seems to be two versions; Black Box with a Black Jumpman logo and the other with a Grey Jumpman logo. Is one or the other authentic, or are they both authentic?

Black Jumpman logo

nikeconnect-michael-jordan-jersey-1.jpg
Yes, I think they should have the Jumpman logo, but sometimes it could be the camera didn't catch the details. You can ask the seller to provide details.

This jersey looks so much better in person than it does online and on TV. The gold really pops and I like how the numbers in certain lighting look like a lighter shade of grey. I know it's not traditional Mavs colors but still pretty cool.

That Ja's tempting but I think I'll hold out for a Lamelo white or teal Hornets jersey. They just look so clean.

Just saw the teal LaMelo Swingmans are up and of course, the Large's are gone.

How do the Swingman jerseys fit? All of my Nike Authentics are 48, so that's a Large in Swingmans, right?

Back
Top Bottom