Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Copped the Nets and Grizzlies showtime jackets. Some of the jackets are the best part of the collection imo. Moreso the long sleeve vs the shortsleeve. Might cop the spurs as well once it's available.

Once again, the Hornets are probably the only NBA without any jerseys or shorts available on any site.

Cool.

Thanks for the 15 promo emails nbastore and fanatics featuring the jersey. Appreciate that.
I think the team store is supposed to drop some. Check their IG

I think the team store is supposed to drop some. Check their IG

Yeah its attached to fanatics and they aren't doing in store phone or email orders on these due to demand this time (Lamelo effect)

Was hoping for a Rozier this time but they just popped up a Lamelo one on Fanatics so I scooped just in case.

Yeah its attached to fanatics and they aren't doing in store phone or email orders on these due to demand this time (Lamelo effect)

Was hoping for a Rozier this time but they just popped up a Lamelo one on Fanatics so I scooped just in case.
damn missed the large. will keep refreshin

Edit: damn again those are going OOS quick. Better be a reload

Last edited:
I was thinking that since the City gear dropped after the teams already started wearing them, it would be a big drop with a lot of authentics but it's inconsistent between teams and things are for pre-order that don't ship until December or January. WTF. Going to look at some local stores to see what they have.

Nah

but NDC didn’t put up half the authentics

Pistons store doesn’t have Cade authentic either. Wanted to cop that
Doubt ndc has the authentics to ship out for most players. If it’s on ndc, non fanatic related team/pro shops also have them

Ended up getting busy with work this morning and forgot about the drop. Went to go buy the Wizards city shorts now and they’re sold out?? Swingman shorts are going as fast as shoes now? Really???

The other pair of shorts I wanted, Grizzlies, are “coming soon” so they’ll probably release randomly and sell out fast.

Are the Wizards and Grizzlies shorts only on NDC? Can’t find them anywhere else.

Last edited:
Got a D. Rose swingman on the restock at msg and a Kyrie authentic from NDC. Just waiting for the AD and Bron to drop.

Doesn't work for me...

Try downloading the Capital One Shopping extension or app if you use your phone.

In the NBA thread MVP MVP and B Sox B Sox were talking about this. It will find discount codes and automatically apply them for you. On the app, thats the code it showed me.

I got the full Lakers 75th anniversary warm up for 160 out the door with that code and discounted gift cards from costco.

Screenshot_20211115-110953_Gmail.jpg

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom