Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

ALUMM631B9X just used it

good looking out. It’s not a nba jersey. But used it on a road grey mookie betts authentic. I had a one time 30% off code I used this morning for my Lebron. But got a few things I really wanted today.

I hope fanatics eventually puts up the regular home road and white 75th anniversary Laker Authentics soon.

good looking out. It’s not a nba jersey. But used it on a road grey mookie betts authentic. I had a one time 30% off code I used this morning for my Lebron. But got a few things I really wanted today.

I hope fanatics eventually puts up the regular home road and white 75th anniversary Laker Authentics soon.

MVP MVP was able to use it on a swingman and B Sox B Sox used that code on an authentic NBA jersey.

Screenshot 2021-11-15 9.03.52 AM.png

Last edited:

May pre purchase some more costco fanatics gift cards for when that happens. It only took 10 min for mine to arrive today but things sell out quick.

May pre purchase some more costco fanatics gift cards for when that happens. It only took 10 min for mine to arrive today but things sell out quick.

I bought all my gift cards yesterday just because I didn’t want to be waiting for them today and have any potential delays with that. Was hesitant to do so in the event they wouldn’t stock the jerseys right away. But there’s other stuff I wanted on fanatics so I had a plan B on mind.

Picked up the new Bucks hoodie with the code. Thanks for posting! Tried my coke code and another code earlier today to no avail
EFE98301-CAD8-4E9A-9FC8-EE98C334413C.jpeg

Ordered these practice shorts and I like how the logos are embroidered but does not fit like how the nba players wear them and Nike made it loose fit so feels a bit baggy.
1637005940539.jpeg

Just cop the City Bron for my brother. I hope they will release the Lakers statement Edition in authentic, Bron or Melo.

Super disappointed in this drop. Holding out hope nike stocks some KD's. Nets team shop is washed due to fanatics

Just caved in and used my fanatics gift card to buy the Knicks shorts. Shout out for the code. Didn’t need to spend my own cash.

Can't even check out on Lakers Store. And damn the Melo jerseys FLEW
I missed the release by an hour and never saw them on the store. Did they actually release any Melo/Westbrook authentic jersey’s on the team site or anywhere else?

I missed the release by an hour and never saw them on the store. Did they actually release any Melo/Westbrook authentic jersey’s on the team site or anywhere else?
weren't authentics just swingmans. Don't know if we are getting authentics of Anthony/Westbrook this year. Did they make authentics of anyone else besides Bron/Davis last year?

Bert. Bert. I'm at the Pistons game tonight and they don't even have the jerseys in stock at the team store yet. And no other sites have had even swingman jerseys outside of our team store, except I think DSG has a Jerami Grant one. We always get screwed. Hopefully Cade becomes a star and we can start getting some merch. Ugh.

weren't authentics just swingmans. Don't know if we are getting authentics of Anthony/Westbrook this year. Did they make authentics of anyone else besides Bron/Davis last year?

I don’t think they had any custom authentic for any team. Usually these types of players are custom ones made by teams.

Thanks! I’m not sure if they did, irc it was just those two. I know the custom earned edition lakers were swingmans last year. I’m headed to the game tonight so I’ll try and see if the store has any in person.

Back
Top Bottom