Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Agreed. Profit margins aren’t even high on authentics. If people were buying them for $500

Sure

Anyone even paying more than retail for any Nike authentics? Considering the stores themselves are over $200 anyways
its all relative. to those of us that maybe have a bit more disposable income it might seem like a waste of time but to a teenager thats never had a job a 10% profit might mean a lot. hell some of these resellers might turn it into an empire, we literally just watched the same stuff happen to the sneaker market over the past two decades

also shout out to real sports for imposing buying limits on raptors jerseys even if some of these vultures just get their friends / moms / wives / cousins to buy extra jerseys for them to flip

just in
8A20305D-FF50-4BF6-BB5C-DE8816D52798.jpeg

wow, why the **** do the store allow that!?
I am not into jerseys anymore, i just get the warm up stuff, pants and jackets.... but this still pisses me off.
There should of course be a limit of 2 or 3 jerseys per customer!

-
Hope the person that bought all these chokes on em' because no one is buying them.
-
If you want this **** to end, stop buying from eBay and other places.

Lol thank you

Width wise, a 44 feels the same as last season but the length is about an inch or two shorter. Fit feels very nice but the collar blows.

Anybody know how to squire a ja morant city edition authentic jersey., not the swingman. Do I gotta go through eBay. If so are there any sellers with a good reputation. I also want an authentic white jersey any info would help. Been trying too call teams shop but I’m not gettingbthrough

I like the mixtape one better. The cowboy hat will always have sentimental meaning. RIP Don Carter.

Anybody know how to squire a ja morant city edition authentic jersey., not the swingman. Do I gotta go through eBay. If so are there any sellers with a good reputation. I also want an authentic white jersey any info would help. Been trying too call teams shop but I’m not gettingbthrough

I can help. I'll send you a DM.

Tatum authentic icon edition, all sizes were up earlier as usual 44 and 48 already sold out

Back
Top Bottom