Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

No I’m going through eBay.
Gotcha

Is a seller on ebay saying he got a Ja city authentic off ndc? AFAIK it didn’t drop on ndc yet.

Def a lot of fakes on eBay already, be careful

Also the grizzlies don’t currently wear a sponsor patch so a Ja authentic, regardless of where it comes from, won’t have a sponsor patch

If you’re looking at one on eBay with a patch it’s fake

Icon DBook authentic for $200

Butler authentic. Mainly wanted a nice white jersey. Wasn’t a fan of the lebron in hand. Wish he went with different numbers though.

Attachments

• 7AF8337D-6EF3-4F4A-8EE3-08BEE30C47B9.jpeg
    7AF8337D-6EF3-4F4A-8EE3-08BEE30C47B9.jpeg
    423.9 KB · Views: 27
  • D3B3070F-C512-4087-B2EF-041B27DEFB52.jpeg
    D3B3070F-C512-4087-B2EF-041B27DEFB52.jpeg
    558.9 KB · Views: 940
  • DE548EEA-0F49-44D5-9CF5-145C6FB24EE9.jpeg
    DE548EEA-0F49-44D5-9CF5-145C6FB24EE9.jpeg
    529.2 KB · Views: 939
Probably going to return the butler city. The white just doesn’t do it for me in person. The black at least shows the details. The white just looks like a white tank. Wish I could get a classic authentic

Agreed. the first gen therma flex hoodies were awesome. I bought 3 different Dubs ones and glad i did!

Thanks for reminding me that was the name/description of those jackets.

The first generation version was the best because they were simple.

I have dreaded that they seem to have been releasing a new version of those jackets every single year after the initial version instead of wearing the same design like how they wear jerseys for years before a design change. All they did was add or made a tweak to each version trying to front them as a new design.

I miss the old days when warmup attire was worn for like the whole decade before a design change took place. It seems like constant changes with warmup attire began in the '90s. It's unfortunate the companies making the attire chose to saturate the market because with constant supposed new designs just to profit due to them knowing there are some consumers who'll buy every version.

Picked up an authentic Tatum jersey on Fanatics, but the sizing is so inconsistent. I ordered a 52, and I need a 48. Anyone want to switch? Lol.

Anybody live in Charlotte? Trying to get an oop on a preschool Nike LaMelo City jersey for my son.. sold out in the size I need online 😡

Anybody that can help, please let me know!

Anybody live in Charlotte? Trying to get an oop on a preschool Nike LaMelo City jersey for my son.. sold out in the size I need online 😡

Anybody that can help, please let me know!

What size do you need? Youth small on fanatics:

Back
Top Bottom