Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

1675216590171.jpg

Damn need that DeRozan still. Hopefully can make the trip to Chicago this year.

How come Nike is selling a Lebron blue and Lebron orange? He can only wear one right?
Yes it’s what they did last year except they said prior to the draft what team was wearing what. That was like a week prior to the game though. This year, draft isn’t until right before the game.

dang i thought the nike ones were real holes all along lol didn't know they were just screen print.

any place besides EPS that can make the holes smaller like the nike version?

On super rare occasion, Nike will sublimate fake holes on the retail, but I can see the holes on the original numbers. You really stripped the actual Nike Numbers?

On super rare occasion, Nike will sublimate fake holes on the retail, but I can see the holes on the original numbers. You really stripped the actual Nike Numbers?
No it was a retail blank authentic. Only detail on it was the chest logo. I have at least 3 Jimmy icon authentics. One from the heat store, one from NDC, and this customized blank from EPS. I think I may actually have another from the heat store too from the move from ultimate software to ukg.

No it was a retail blank authentic. Only detail on it was the chest logo. I have at least 3 Jimmy icon authentics. One from the heat store, one from NDC, and this customized blank from EPS. I think I may actually have another from the heat store too from the move from ultimate software to ukg.

Oh gotcha. From how it was phrased, I thought you were unhappy with the NDC version and re-did it. If you look carefully, those should be legit holes on the NDC version.

Both Authentics are currently available on the team store websites. If you could pick one of these two Authentics which one would it be?

A few months back the Jokic 75th would have been the obvious choice, it's simply a beautiful jersey and I would love have it in my collection. However, the new Clippers jersey, which I initially didn't like, is slowly growing on me... the highlight of course is the "Los Angeles" stained-glass writing, but it's also the details on bottom (white side panels, green stripe inside, Drew League motto near the size tag etc) that are making this jersey look better every time I see it

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2023-02-01 um 19.11.28.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2023-02-01 um 19.11.28.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 60
  • HO22_NBACityEdition_NA_OffBody_LAC_Hero_0092_05.jpeg
    HO22_NBACityEdition_NA_OffBody_LAC_Hero_0092_05.jpeg
    401 KB · Views: 25
  • Bildschirmfoto 2023-02-01 um 19.11.48.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2023-02-01 um 19.11.48.png
    654.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
That Clippers looks like its a screenprinted patch similar to the early 2000s Nike swingmans
The patch is screen printed (nothing special) and is single stitched... it's like that on one of last years jerseys which I own.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-02-01 at 20.16.18.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-01 at 20.16.18.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 154
Both Authentics are currently available on the team store websites. If you could pick one of these two Authentics which one would it be?

A few months back the Jokic 75th would have been the obvious choice, it's simply a beautiful jersey and I would love have it in my collection. However, the new Clippers jersey, which I initially didn't like, is slowly growing on me... the highlight of course is the "Los Angeles" stained-glass writing, but it's also the details on bottom (white side panels, green stripe inside, Drew League motto near the size tag etc) that are making this jersey look better every time I see it

I also like the Clippers jersey. The Jokic is choice for me hands down. 75th Season and he won MVP.

If Clippers Fan Shop ships me mine (Which I ordered back in November) I could tell you.

Back
Top Bottom