Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Thanks. Ordered the Wembanyama statement. It’s pricey, but it’s nice not having to worry about getting it off Fanatics or Nike in October, since they still seem to underproduce authentics + I don’t see a ton of statement authentics released at websites other than team stores.

idk why nike kept the wishbone collar style that the pacers and golden state warriors used in the rev30 era. the model of wishbone collar that the lakers used in their shaq/kobe and miami heat era were actually not bad. nike dropped the ball on their shaq lakers city edition jersey for that exact reason ... like ya'll were not wearing that **** in 2000

Okay okay.......

Immediate D-Rose flashbacks ........ And Chris BOOOOSSSHH! For Threeeeee

Lets see what he got!

-
jordanlaugh.gif

The site-wide promos are usually pretty restrictive on what they're good for, but the codes (like the seller on ebay has for sale) generally don't have too many exceptions. I guess it all depends on what you plan on buying if spending 30 bucks on the code in the first place is worth it

The site-wide promos are usually pretty restrictive on what they're good for, but the codes (like the seller on ebay has for sale) generally don't have too many exceptions. I guess it all depends on what you plan on buying if spending 30 bucks on the code in the first place is worth it

thanks yeah i was trying to avoid purchasing it from that seller for $30.....damn i don't remember it being sold for that much?!

was looking to grab a 2023 mlb all star jersey...that $500 price tag is insane...maybe should avoid it entirely

thanks yeah i was trying to avoid purchasing it from that seller for $30.....damn i don't remember it being sold for that much?!

was looking to grab a 2023 mlb all star jersey...that $500 price tag is insane...maybe should avoid it entirely
I can vouch that the code does work on those jerseys (out for delivery today) :lol:

I think they raised the price right around the time of the NBA City edition drop this past season. But I had some bonus fan cash expiring last week and some paypal funds sitting there so it lessened the sting of that jersey.

The sitewide codes work on the jerseys, I've ordered plenty of NFL & MLB authentics for discounted prices using their sitewide codes.

The sitewide codes work on the jerseys, I've ordered plenty of NFL & MLB authentics for discounted prices using their sitewide codes.
It’s not going to work on the MLB All Star authentics with it being a new item and not going to ship until the end of the month.

I mostly wanted to see how these jerseys compare to prior jerseys since the ASG one is the first of Nike's legit jerseys that will be rolled out across the league next season, and not just slapping a swoosh on a Majestic blank. I went with a blank National League

Im seeing some close up pics on social media. Materials look reminiscent of the current nba authentics. Hoping they dont run long like i found the flexbases to be.

Price point at close to five hundo is bananas.

Only time I’ve bought a Nike MLB authentic was with a 30-40% off code + Costco gift cards a couple years ago. Bought a Mike Trout authentic since I know he’ll pretty much retire with the Angels.

Don’t think I’ll buy another MLB authentic anytime soon. I mostly stick to authentic basketball jerseys since they haven’t gone wild in price compared to MLB.

Back
Top Bottom