Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

What other NBA teams run their own store (ie not fanatics)? I know the heat, kings, cabs, and mavs. Any others out there ?

What other NBA teams run their own store (ie not fanatics)? I know the heat, kings, cabs, and mavs. Any others out there ?
Celtics do, but it’s more so the Bruins running it (Bruins owner owns the Garden, so the Pro Shop is mainly run by them also)

Wordmark and graphic are bigger on the purple jerseys. I guess that's because the white ones are youth sizes, looking at the jerseys' length.
Size 40 probably for the white. It’s always smaller for swingman

New the Clippers were getting new uniforms to coincide with the opening of the Intuit Dome/arena. There had been rumors of the Jazz getting new unis and the set they debuted last season were a placeholder. Especially after the lackluster response to that set.

Hawks, Rockets, Thunder, Pacers, Clippers, Lakers, Blazers, Bucks, Spurs, Nuggets, Raptors, Pistons, Jazz, Knicks

Celtics, Suns, and 76ers stores are fun by Fanatics but they all have secondary stores as well
Boston Pro Shop, Wells Fargo Center Philly, Just Sports

While it's technically true that the Pistons run their team store, the online store is managed by a third-party company who is terrible. The online inventory is never right. Twice I've tried to order an authentic Cade Cunningham Remix jersey that said it was in stock and I had to wait over a month to find out it wasn't in stock. Then they tell me nothing is in stock but the website inventory and available sizes change every day. They're awful.

Where are yall getting the information that Utah & LAC are changing uniforms for 2024?

The bucks run the physical store inside the fiserv. The website is run by an outside company, I'm not sure if it's fanatics. I do know they're in Indiana.

the online shop has different stock and items than fanatics.

Some of that stuff was posted/made its way on to the web also. Sportslogos.net is a pretty good source. They had the Jazz and clippers rumors from a while back.

My first Nike, quality is *** compared to the Rev30 jerseys. It’s whatever, hopefully the Knicks keep putting out authentics. Need a Brunson next.

IMG_8053.jpeg
IMG_8050.jpeg
IMG_8051.jpeg
IMG_8052.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom