Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Some swingman shirt images popping up online, for all yall like me that love them lol. May be more to follow soon sorry if seen any. I just stumbled on them tonight.
F9Gc8rWbAAAWBpY-1024x1024.jpeg
F9ITnFUb0AA8ABa.jpeg
F9GjVe_aUAAmWrp-1024x1024.jpeg
F9Gc7Yna8AAGDkC.jpeg
8c48d8fd-e149-4996-b260-4f57b6e2ced8_900x900.jpg

F9ITg1dawAA3EUq-1024x1024.jpeg
F9GjVe-bgAA7peO-1024x1024.jpeg
F9Gc705agAAKHI6-1024x1024.jpeg
F9GjVe9aQAA9-KR-1024x1024.jpeg
F9HHyrLWYAAVpjE.jpeg
Some nice ones here, Nuggets shorts I can't even hate on, if only they put that mild effort on the jerseys lol. Bulls are really nice IMO.

Last edited:
The Jazz had potential to have some good shorts. All they had to do was keep those same mountains from their jersey and apply it. Would have been a nice modernization of the throwbacks.

Lakers, kings, and the Knicks (shorts better than the jerseys lol) are the nicest ones out of those. Nuggets aren’t bad.

I think it is a crime for teams to sell authentics that have heat pressed numbers and names. Honestly, I’d much rather have a swingman with stitched names and numbers over that.
Yea I hear ya, it was partly an impulse buy, I was/still am hoping for an authentic white Bucks jersey for Lillard, seeing as how I only have one authentic white Giannis, and about 4 black Giannis jerseys, but you never know whats going to be for sale or not especially with the holidays coming up and how little time Dame has been a Buck, plus its the cut of the authentic, the championship tab on the neck, those types of things that still have me sold over a swingman.

They just opened up an NBA store in Houston. Went this past Saturday and was pretty nice. Grand opening is this coming weekend and they're supposed to have all the city stuff from what they said.

Been eyeing this hoody since beginning of last year. $85 so I thought it would be a warm thick hoody. I finally found it for half off and ordered it.

IMG_0669.jpeg

Why in the hell would you make this two different materials? This **** is half and half like it’s 2002.

Hoody is as thick as a T shirt. Also baggy, dumb loose fitting. What a disappointment. Hoody not even worth $35, Nike must be stopped. Asinine.

IMG_0669.jpeg

Why in the hell would you make this two different materials? This **** is half and half like it’s 2002.

Hoody is as thick as a T shirt. Also baggy, dumb loose fitting. What a disappointment. Hoody not even worth $35, Nike must be stopped. Asinine.
well, at least it’s embroidered, which is more than I can say than the rest of their hoodies. Lol

Back
Top Bottom