Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

lakers is not that bad, just wish the trim was purple/gold rather than black/purple.

wtf is this description tho :rofl:

1698943749366.png

maybe that explains all the other black uniforms too

they gotta be trolling with these story lines at this point

Fanatics with the quick shipping. Love the vibrant colors the Suns used. The El Valle logo has a rubberized feel to it.

Attachments

• IMG_0429.jpeg
    IMG_0429.jpeg
    484.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0430.jpeg
    IMG_0430.jpeg
    403 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0431.jpeg
    IMG_0431.jpeg
    443.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0432.jpeg
    IMG_0432.jpeg
    398.3 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_0433.jpeg
    IMG_0433.jpeg
    435.9 KB · Views: 524
Fanatics with the quick shipping. Love the vibrant colors the Suns used. The El Valle logo has a rubberized feel to it.
Super fire. Really wish Just Sports was selling them with the patch like before. Going to have to settle for the regular retail version.

Super fire. Really wish Just Sports was selling them with the patch like before. Going to have to settle for the regular retail version.
Seems like the teams cracked down on Nike putting on the patch. I haven’t seen anyone with a patch minus the team store since last season.

Does anyone know or has there been any word on a special “badge” on jerseys for the teams that make it to the Finals or win this new NBA Cup? Would be nice if they did such a feat and made it available to the public.

Seems like the teams cracked down on Nike putting on the patch. I haven’t seen anyone with a patch minus the team store since last season.
I don’t know, my LaMelo city edition from last season from Just Sports came with the patch.

Purple Suns *Icon* Booker and Red Pelicans Zion authentics are up on Fanatics/NBA Store.

Last edited:
Are they still selling 30% off code on eBay for fanatics? Can’t find it anymore?

How did y’all get the 20% code for Nike? They are really strict with codes now

Back
Top Bottom