Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

the courts are fine fam. you need to fix the saturation levels on your tv. that is not accurate at all
it's not my TV.

it's from a whole X thread where people are going ape**** over how lousy these courts are.
David Stern, the man who made the NBA look great with clean courts and manufacturer logo free jerseys, is rolling over in his grave.

-

it's not my TV.

it's from a whole X thread where people are going ape**** over how lousy these courts are.
David Stern, the man who made the NBA look great with clean courts and manufacturer logo free jerseys, is rolling over in his grave.

-

Yeah, I agree with the poster who said they look like volleyball courts. Lol

NIKE30 works on city jerseys
IMG_6030.jpeg
Sweatshirt underneath?

Reminds me of a streetball court. Waiting to see some off the heezys in-game.

I wonder what the players think and if they find it dostracting.

Chet city authentic

I was getting ready to hate on the Heat floor and uniforms..... but all i could focus on was the Lakers neon yellow uniform..... can any of you guys tell me why the hell the Lakers still wear that awful yellow, and not the real color of the team, the awesome gold we all saw Kobe and rest of the legends play in??
-
-
-
-

The Denver court was messed up apparently. 3 point line was too far so they had to repaint the lines the day before the game. 😂
Game is all about the 3 these days.... shooters are getting too good.

Would you be surprised if they at some point in the future moved the line back a foot or two? 🤔

I would not 🤔

Anyone see the rockets swingman 2024 city shorts yet? Rocketshop has them but want 100 plus 17 shipping sheesh...

Game is all about the 3 these days.... shooters are getting too good.

Would you be surprised if they at some point in the future moved the line back a foot or two? 🤔

I would not 🤔

Would probably see a 4 point line before them moving the current line back tbh.

Back
Top Bottom