Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just got the Orlando classic shorts with the stars. So good. Only thing I'm picking up this year.
Hope they'll drop the white version next year :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Any picked up Wembys authentic Statement jersey?

I Just order mines last week. I like the design of the statements since they debuted them last year but I glad I waited until Wemby showed up

Any picked up Wembys authentic Statement jersey?

I Just order mines last week. I like the design of the statements since they debuted them last year but I glad I waited until Wemby showed up
Someone posted it a few months ago. Look through the gallery.

Yeah the only city authentic I need is the Knicks, either Brunson or RJ. Would love if they went out and dropped a IQ or Mitchell Robinson but at this point I’ll take any authentic. Time to check the store everyday lol.

MSG store rarely has sales too, right? I almost put the trigger on a Brunson City Swingman because I want the stupid Sphere patch but I was holding out hope for an authentic one, as well. But to go back to my OG point, I’ll need to make peace knowing I’d have to pay full asking price for said authentic from the MSG store.

MSG store rarely has sales too, right? I almost put the trigger on a Brunson City Swingman because I want the stupid Sphere patch but I was holding out hope for an authentic one, as well. But to go back to my OG point, I’ll need to make peace knowing I’d have to pay full asking price for said authentic from the MSG store.
The only time I’ve seen sales is when Obi left and they dropped the prices on his jerseys.

The only time I’ve seen sales is when Obi left and they dropped the prices on his jerseys.

Ok, I'll start prepping to pay retail for once. That feels so dirty to do when there's sales everywhere, for everything but yeah, I want an authentic with the sphere patch:lol:

IMG_0609.jpeg

Yea I saw those Tatum City’s authentics when I was visiting the team store last week. So fire in person but I wanted the Black Statements which they don’t have yet

Back
Top Bottom