Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone know where to get NikeGrip NBA socks? Anyone ever order from ebay sellers that sell them? No idea why Nike stopped selling them.

Did you get this from the Pelicans team store? This jersey is growing on me slowly but surely. Looks great on court too!

The collector in me loves small details and nuances that a make jersey all the more special. Unfortunately many of the current jerseys seem a bit 'unfinished' in this regard. Just wish they had added a few more details on this piece. For example the skeletal Pelicans logo, which is on the shorts, placed right above the size tag would be perfect!
Straight from the nba store website. A little unfinished, agreed, but the neon. 😯

nope.
april 7, 2019

1700438780560.png

1700439135683.png
Still want a Curry and Durant authentic of this. |l

wtf i was just at real sports the other day and no one had any idea when they were getting these. which players did they have?

wtf i was just at real sports the other day and no one had any idea when they were getting these. which players did they have?
I was there yesterday, they had Barnes and Gradey (good amount of both…for now).

Admittedly they do look better in person, but just not for me so I passed.

I got another Hawks jersey this month.
IMG_7304.JPG
IMG_7305.JPG

20130508_kkt_st3_344.0.jpg

Looks like the NBA logo was still in the front...

Yeah they didn't move the logo to the back until the 2014-15 season.

Thanks for the correction.

nope.
april 7, 2019

1700438780560.png

1700439135683.png

I don't recall them wearing that design for a throwback night. I wouldn't count that since it was for a gimmick night and not their default uniform by that time.

I was referring to them wearing that style as their default team uniform during that period.

The only throwback design I recall them wearing in recent years is the one that had a tweak that was a nod to their history in Oakland.
1700785154315.png

Blazers team store will have 30% sitewide for black Friday starting at 6am, and they're doing free shipping no minimal purchase

that we believe warriors jersey was only worn one time and it was for the final game of the regular season of 2019

I don’t know what size or player your looking for, but these are up now as well

I don’t know what size or player your looking for, but these are up now as well

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom