Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

would have loved to buy one from this restock but damn shiddy fanatics customization strikes again.
IMG_7088.jpeg
where is the problem?

**** all resellers and ****suckers on ebay.

be it NBA jerseys or NFL merchandise.... just F all those who buy just to sell with a profit.

Karma will get you sooner or later.
I mean, just a random example... an Philly knit hat for $160!! wtf
Retail was around $30!
-
https://www.ebay.com/itm/126124819696

these ****ers buy all of them up and sell them on eBay.

eBay should kick them the F out.
Private sellers should not be allowed to have more than 1 or 2 of each item they sell.

And if you have more, prove to eBay you a legit store that buy directly from the manufacturer, and not from online stores, like the rest of us common consumers do!

You can take your $160 hat and put it in ****** and your ******** you *******
Then drive to your moms place with that hat and ********* and *******

:emoji_laughing::emoji_sweat_smile:
I’m laughing at your rant. I’m know reseller, but who hurt you? :lol:

Got a couple orders in, both the Kings & Blazers team store heat press the name & numbers on their authentic jerseys. Beware if you order from them. I'm super glad I got these jerseys while on sale.

Finally got my hands on these team issue, just slightly too baggy for me. Hunting 36 or 38 if anyone happens to have intel for me. Thanks!
image.jpg

I've been seeing random size swingmans floating around at nike outlets in the Houston areas. $39.99 I imagine a lot are still around since they wore them for two seasons, I'm sure they're was more than enough made I have the 75th version and the regular version... something about thay chrome/metallic swoosh on the 75th makes them superior imo.

Footlocker.com had a full size running of these NBA 75th Anniversary Clippers Statement Edition Kawhi authentic jerseys for $99. Just got mine in today and it came with the ‘honey’ sponsor tag.
IMG_9176.jpeg
IMG_9177.jpeg
Good looks for posting it and confirming the honey sponsor patch. I've been eyeing that jersey on footlocker for months hoping for the promo exclusions to drop. When I saw the patch, I pulled the trigger.

$53 pick up from Fanatics. I would say this jersey is the modern design version of the 1989 and 2003 ASG which I also own. To be honest, this jersey is even more beautiful in person especially in the light.
PXL_20231211_154843044.jpg PXL_20231211_154901347.jpg

I mean, just a random example... an Philly knit hat for $160!! wtf
Retail was around $30!
-
https://www.ebay.com/itm/126124819696

these ****ers buy all of them up and sell them on eBay.

eBay should kick them the F out.
Private sellers should not be allowed to have more than 1 or 2 of each item they sell.

And if you have more, prove to eBay you a legit store that buy directly from the manufacturer, and not from online stores, like the rest of us common consumers do!
I feel you. Resellers
$53 pick up from Fanatics. I would say this jersey is the modern design version of the 1989 and 2003 ASG which I also own. To be honest, this jersey is even more beautiful in person especially in the light.
PXL_20231211_154843044.jpg PXL_20231211_154901347.jpg
reminds me why I miss adidas.

Got the city edition from the Kings team store, now this jersey came with the stitched numbers & nob. Why the inconsistencies, I have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom