Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

my updated KL2 Clippers jersey collection
IMG_9200.jpeg
IMG_9201.jpeg

Last edited:
Clippers restocked their city edition jerseys in scattered sizes. Plus they have 40%, off + free shipping. Jerseys priced at $150

Got the city edition from the Kings team store, now this jersey came with the stitched numbers & nob. Why the inconsistencies, I have no clue.
I need to check if the 21-22 Haliburton city edition I have has heat pressed numbers. Going to be so bummed if it does

Anyone else waiting on the spurs city jersey? It had said 2-4 weeks. Been 6 weeks now and customer service is no help. Won’t let me cancel either. Might have to do a chargeback if they can’t give me a straight answer.

Clippers restocked their city edition jerseys in scattered sizes. Plus they have 40%, off + free shipping. Jerseys priced at $150

damn it! mad i missed this..did you see any 52s in stock in anything?

All swingman do. They didn’t release any Pacers authentics. Haven’t for YEARS.
Meant when haliburton was on the kings. Wierd situation where the kings team store online sold them in authentic after he got traded.

I got one but its in storage at the moment so i cant check

Meant when haliburton was on the kings. Wierd situation where the kings team store online sold them in authentic after he got traded.

I got one but its in storage at the moment so i cant check
Oh, if your talking about the black city edition one, I have that one. It's stitched.

Fml I was waiting for this and missed out

F all these current authenyics play with the big boys at lebron smebron curry who?

#350 but almost sold out... got my home on the way... debating the away too. These are a limited run from whay I was told, may not see them again for a long while.

F all these current authenyics play with the big boys at lebron smebron curry who?

#350 but almost sold out... got my home on the way... debating the away too. These are a limited run from whay I was told, may not see them again for a long while.
Wait what?

I’m confused how those are in stock

Tempted to purchase both but no returns area, not sure what I’d be getting since I highly doubt Nike was reproducing these

I’m confused how those are in stock

Tempted to purchase both but no returns area, not sure what I’d be getting since I highly doubt Nike was reproducing these

Call them I did, no returns it sounds like a special run they did for grandstand, or leftover stock. I've been shopping at grandstand since like 1994 my uncle would being me to Chicago for White Sox games and card shows every summer love thay city, and that store its a mom and pops type place right across from Wrigley it's on the Southside so a little hood but never seen a selection like they have in any city I've visited. I used to order jordan swingmans to TX as a teen. Then again when nike started making them again, not even niketown chicago had them when I'd go. Grandstand is as legit as they come. Small family owned place so don't expect super fast shipping, but expect the best customer service you'll ever get. They treat each customer like family even when their open past midnight after white Sox games on the Southside they could easily be robbed but they still treat everyone fair. I forget her name but she normally answers the phone when you call she'll answer all you're questions I guarantee, pretty sure it's the owners wife I still buy fitteds from there all the time, ospreysfb might be my favorite fitted designer... well maybe it's a tie with ty lol but he's good people either way!

Edit:
600 W 35th St, Chicago, IL 60616
(773) 927-1984

Gotta get it how I can I got too many habbits/hobbies from shoes and jerseys to fitted hats I gotta support. My mind was made up when I saw one sold for $2500 lol.
Where? It’s a regular pro cut

I don’t see any retail product selling that high, seen used ones sell for $350 ish

My first instinct was to cop a few to resell but these ain’t selling like that

Back
Top Bottom