Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone know if those Wizards pro-cuts run small in width? Getting a decent 44-48 in the white style is not too cheap. I might just pick up the pro-cut if it runs a little slim.

Ebay there was an away thay sold for $2499.99 they vary after that 600 to 900ish still some money ey to be made. If not I'm comfortable keeping them. Wish they'd do some bulls too, I'd really be comfortable keeping them and framing them in my extra room...

Ebay there was an away thay sold for $2499.99 they vary after that 600 to 900ish still some money ey to be made. If not I'm comfortable keeping them. Wish they'd do some bulls too, I'd really be comfortable keeping them and framing them in my extra room...
Do you have pictures of it?

If it was Og I’d buy both

Just confused how they possibly have quite a few it seems just chillen and I doubt they are new runs?

Pistons 313 shop, pretty happy except for the +2 length:
IMG_9466.jpeg

F all these current authenyics play with the big boys at lebron smebron curry who?

#350 but almost sold out... got my home on the way... debating the away too. These are a limited run from whay I was told, may not see them again for a long while.
I wonder what the stock really is
I wonder if MJ will buy em up to keep em off the street.
IMG_4899.png

Finally got this thing. It’s a custom as expected (numbers with paper, name is lower). Personally love the brown they used. I know spurs fans were disappointed after fiesta but I’m a fan of these.

Attachments

• IMG_0759.jpeg
    IMG_0759.jpeg
    447.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0760.jpeg
    IMG_0760.jpeg
    552.7 KB · Views: 812
  • IMG_0762.jpeg
    IMG_0762.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 806
I wonder what the stock really is
I wonder if MJ will buy em up to keep em off the street.
IMG_4899.png

At one time MJ was somewhat affiliated with grandstand especially with his baseball days. Did autographs and stuff there, I think they may have gotten their hands on some blanks and got permission to do Wizards jerseys. (They do customs) I talked to them again and she said nike/nba/mitchell&Ness would not allow Bulls Jordan jerseys to be done. There may be Bullets HWC jerseys coming too she said some other things are in the works. Expect exclusive hays to match Jordan retro releases more often then they have been releasing lately.

At one time MJ was somewhat affiliated with grandstand especially with his baseball days. Did autographs and stuff there, I think they may have gotten their hands on some blanks and got permission to do Wizards jerseys. (They do customs) I talked to them again and she said nike/nba/mitchell&Ness would not allow Bulls Jordan jerseys to be done. There may be Bullets HWC jerseys coming too she said some other things are in the works. Expect exclusive hays to match Jordan retro releases more often then they have been releasing lately.
Still no picture of what you actually bought?

Crap I zero chance at thay mamba jersey, knew itd be tough but sheesh. I was ready to check out at 9 and immediately said sold out... anyone hit?

Back
Top Bottom