Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

there is one city set jersey for 24/25 that will drive everyone crazy in the best way possible. by far the coolest NBA jersey nike have made since the takeover.
If it has everyone appeal, regardless of team, my guess would be bulls, something jordan-related

If the guy has info, why be jerks? Whatever position he has, he probably can't share too much without risking a job, but it's cool to at least get the bits of information that he can share. Obviously it would be great to see all the jerseys right now and know exactly what he's talking about but it's at least fun knowing an exciting new jersey is coming soon.

Nah, he's done this before. He'll come in here teasing info, and we people don’t like his posts or he gets the attention, he withholds the info.

Funny thing is, if you go to another forum or follow a certain group of people on X or Instagram, they have the same info this dude has 😄
sportslogos.net usually drops the same info before him and I've been on there for years lol.

Nah, he's done this before. He'll come in here teasing info, and we people don’t like his posts or he gets the attention, he withholds the info.

Funny thing is, if you go to another forum or follow a certain group of people on X or Instagram, they have the same info this dude has 😄
Teasing info? I literally explained every city set in detail. If you are going to lie, at least be creative. Anyway good luck waiting until October/November until these hit retail.

I'm done.

Thanks to the OP who posted the deal from Hawks pro shop.
20240213_205223-COLLAGE.jpg

Authentic jerseys for all teams is available for us fans to buy, but what about the authentic shorts? I don't see any on fanatics.
just curious.

Authentic jerseys for all teams is available for us fans to buy, but what about the authentic shorts? I don't see any on fanatics.
just curious.

Same curious as well, I think Pacers used to have Nike authentic shorts on their team store website

Clippers Westbrook Authentic in small size up now:

I need medium or large!!!

I really like the all star shooting warmups. But the issue I have, they don't sell them with any players name on the back. I'd actually get a Maxey button up if they sold it (retail versions just say "NBA" on the back )😕

Back
Top Bottom