Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I really like the all star shooting warmups. But the issue I have, they don't sell them with any players name on the back. I'd actually get a Maxey button up if they sold it (retail versions just say "NBA" on the back )😕
Adidas was fire when they did the names on back,…. Jerseys at a fraction of the cost.
IMG_7140.jpeg
IMG_7139.jpeg

Bucks shop put up their remaining stock if anyone was looking for an ASG Lillard jersey

I hate Adidas in general but man they did their jersey releases right.

I prefer Adidas jerseys BUT they didn’t have the mesh numbers, didn’t sell many All Stars and the special jerseys were almost never available in retail.

Adidas was fire when they did the names on back,…. Jerseys at a fraction of the cost.
IMG_7140.jpeg
IMG_7139.jpeg
Adidas also sold us the authentic NBA team shorts.

I collected those, not to be worn, just to have, purchased the size the players usually wear, 2XL
Yeah, i was / still is, a nerd. :emoji_sweat_smile:

I might put them up for sale here on the forum when i reach the 300 post mark.
Not sure anyone want 2XL though.

The blue & red joints need a white outline around the word mark. Other than that it's a 8 out of 10.
i get what you mean but i prefer them as is. love how its a total contrast of tones between wordmark and numbers (reminds me of the dodgers), love the flat simplicity and how the colors only all come together on the trim. whoever designed these understands subtlety and restraint. dont love the number font but theyre ok

Back
Top Bottom