Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I went to a few Warriors games this year and during one, my girlfriend got me a Chris Paul jersey as she knows he is my favorite player on the team/one of my favorites of all-time. Wore it to another game and after, CP did an interview close to my seats and I shouted "CP!" and pointed to my jersey.

He nodded and as soon as he was done, he walked over to me and I asked if he would sign my jersey & without hesitation, he goes "I got you, man!" I then asked for a pic and he said of course and I thanked him like a million times. It was only a few seconds, but it was such a dope experience. I've been a huge Chris Paul fan since he came to the NBA and it was surreal to actually meet him for a bit & I am forever appreciative.

I also met Dame randomly at the Phoenix airport when I was traveling for work and got a pic with him (happy to share also if you all want to see... him, not my face :rofl:). It was shortly after the 2019 WCF, the airport was packed, and no one went up to him but me. He was really cool too and I said I was a huge fan and asked for a pic (didn't ask for an auto) and he said he really appreciated it & dapped me before we took our flights.

I have met Pip before. He was cool with me, so it really sucks to see that type of interaction.

CP3-Pic.png

CP3-Signed.jpg
Awesome.... CP needs a ring or 2!

Will he ever get one??

CP3 is never getting a ring. Lol. Too much bad karma from all the nutshots and dirty plays delivered over the years. His best shot at it was in 2012 when the Celtics tried to trade for him but he didn’t want to come.

mlb nike/fanatics jerseys are getting flamed rn because of how cheap and sweaty they look on tv

Wait and see until you see how cheap they look in real life. The mlb thread had a lot of comps. It is horrific.

I have a few of the new mlb jerseys. They are not bad. Similar to what the nba jerseys are like. The ones complaining are the type that still think Mitchell and ness thick everything is the best. Baseball jerseys were long overdue for a modern look.

Last edited:
I have a few of the new mlb jerseys. They are not bad. Similar to what the nba jerseys are like. The one complaining are the type that still think Mitchell and ness thick everything is the best. Baseball jerseys were long overdue for a modern look.
Do you have the new mlb authentics or the limited version. I’ve held the limited in hand and they’re better quality than the replicas last year. Don’t like the price increase but I know I can catch some on sale.

Do you have the new mlb authentics or the limited version. I’ve held the limited in hand and they’re better quality than the replicas last year. Don’t like the price increase but I know I can catch some on sale.

I have two authentic. Tatis and acuna. Feel very similar to nba authentic jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom