Nike needs to retro the Air Maxes from 1998-99

I need the red/grey/black Footaction exclusive Air Max Deluxe. I would drop 2 bills for those, easy.

Look like theres no plans for the Air Max Plus to drop in the U.S.
eyes.gif
If people don't mind paying for international shipping, here's links to atmos' rakuten store.  I ordered my New Balance 996 Face Offs from here awhile ago and it was actually slightly cheaper than reseller prices.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atmos-girls/item/604133-430/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atmos-tokyo/item/604133-886/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

Last edited:
Was digging around and found these guys. Size 11's and I'm normally a 9.5 - 10 :lol: . Must of been the kid in me sizing up that much. Sad the 98' Air Maxes I probably have not worn for at least a decade probably longer. The air units look like they would blow the second I walk in them though. lol. The Air Max Plus Tuned 1 I wore to raves the last 3 years. Definitely need to re-up on the 2013's

View media item 397767
Also wish these would come out again

View media item 397770

Last edited:
i dont wanna hurt OP's feelings but air max 98 and 99 were always just recycled air max 97's with a meh upper

da REAL air max top top from 1998 were da tuned air max plus.

Was digging around and found these guys. Size 11's and I'm normally a 9.5 - 10 :lol: . Must of been the kid in me sizing up that much. Sad the 98' Air Maxes I probably have not worn for at least a decade probably longer. The air units look like they would blow the second I walk in them though. lol. The Air Max Plus Tuned 1 I wore to raves the last 3 years. Definitely need to re-up on the 2013's

The original and first retros of the Air Max Pluses did run that tight. I have a pair of Air Max Pluses from 2003 and they are a tight 11.5; I usually wear a 10.5 or 11 in other shoes.

More recent Air Max Plus retros run a little more true to size. Do I really want to buy the orange Air Max Plus from overseas? Seems like it's the only option now =X

i dont wanna hurt OP's feelings but air max 98 and 99 were always just recycled air max 97's with a meh upper

da REAL air max top top from 1998 were da tuned air max plus.

Most definitely didn't hurt my feelings and I don't see it that way, the models with Tuned Air were different anyway...and I didn't like them so no effect on me.

Anyway, since making the thread, I got these for like $60 shipped in 9.5/10 condition. No yellowing, cracking or anything...could almost pass for brand new. Super ******g comfortable too. Might take pics but I usually only do that when I'm gonna sell something and that's definitely not happening.

View media item 402614

Last edited:
They just retroed the orange AM Plus, a variation of the hyper blues and another color way on April 27th. I grabbed the hyper blues and oranges.

I ordered them from overseas. Supposedly a few spots were getting them state side but I ran into dead ends everywhere I called.

AMPS normally sell very very well in european countries with all type different variations all the time.

checkout footlocker.au or eu

If people don't mind paying for international shipping, here's links to atmos' rakuten store.  I ordered my New Balance 996 Face Offs from here awhile ago and it was actually slightly cheaper than reseller prices.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atmos-girls/item/604133-430/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atmos-tokyo/item/604133-886/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en
Thanks. Prolly order one soon. Tried looking for euro sites, but couldn't find any.

The original and first retros of the Air Max Pluses did run that tight. I have a pair of Air Max Pluses from 2003 and they are a tight 11.5; I usually wear a 10.5 or 11 in other shoes.

More recent Air Max Plus retros run a little more true to size. Do I really want to buy the orange Air Max Plus from overseas? Seems like it's the only option now =X

Brian, I'm debating pulling the overseas trigger myself. The OGs ran small too, so I'd prob go half up anyways.

Brian, I'm debating pulling the overseas trigger myself. The OGs ran small too, so I'd prob go half up anyways.

More recent Air Max Plus retros (well, from 2005-2007) ran more true to size for me. For anyone who bought the orange Air Max Pluses, do they run true-to-size?

I'm just going to bide my time. I wished they were easier to get in the States but the Americans don't buy as many Pluses as the Europeans do…

I did a search for some pics of these orange Air Max Pluses actually being worn...it seems this new release features weird laces: standard black Plus laces but with a yellow and red aglet.

Also appears to be some tiny text on the aglet but I don't know what it says.

Dunno if people would find this to be a deal-breaker. If it were me, I guess I could overlook it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom