Nike needs to retro the Air Up (Penny + Pippen MODEL) (pics)

What other pippen sneaker had that 33 on it. I remember I was in like 3rd or 4th grade which had to be 92-93. I forgot the name of the sneaker. anyone wit picsof what they think it might be post them up please

Originally Posted by ucasta

IF, I mean when these release again, everyone will get them and then 5 minutes later create a thread on to the next shoe that has yet to release (i.e., Air G.O., Air Lambaste, Air Flight One, etc.). Just kidding, I do want to see these again. Nice to see one of my all time favorites get some attention.

In the mean time, here's my pairs
glasses.gif
mad.gif

65ric3.jpg

14sh5km.jpg
I remember Jason Kidd used to wear these all the time.
pimp.gif
Myfriend had them he beat them to death.

Damn good stuff Aaron...
smokin.gif

I didn't know you had both of
those pairs. These should definitely
retro, its just a matter of time.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Since Nike is on a roll with their retros as of lately, and we all know they have staff lurking on our beloved site, So its only right we get the ball boucing on these '94 OGs thats hopefully soon to be retro'ed. Lets discuss NT.......

air_up.jpg
air_up_3.jpg
air_up_6.jpg

673.jpg
673_3_.jpg

wow those white and silvers... love at first sight
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

I could be wrong but as much as I like these I dont think they would sell well at all if retroed...

damn those white black and blues brought back memories, our 8th grade team shoe lol

ive been checkin for a sz 13 for a min now on ebay, but no luck. id def cop these if they retro

all you guys will be lucky if nike retroes them. it literally took me YEARS to come across a pair in my size
laugh.gif

11835b4e403f6409df57296718c994073aaa1d2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom