Nike new wristband method

Originally Posted by Franco23x

The Twitter RSVP Process:
  • Once registration is open, you must Direct Message ("DM") the store within 60 minutes. The DM must include:
    1. The product-specific #tag tweeted by the store
    2. The last 4 digits of your State/Passport/Military/School ID number
    3. Your shoe size (limit one).
smh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My son. So much saltiness.

If it matters (and it doesn't). I've been a member of NT since 2000. This is how I know that JB is a subsidiary of NIKE.

I see you went back and edited your initial asinine post. Well played.
roll.gif

I don't get it though. Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought in order to send someone a Direct Message (Your Nike store) they have to be following YOU.

So they are going to successfully follow everyone on Twitter who follows them for a fair chance at buying their product?

Seems dumb to me.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My son. So much saltiness.

If it matters (and it doesn't). I've been a member of NT since 2000. This is how I know that JB is a subsidiary of NIKE.

I see you went back and edited your initial asinine post. Well played.
roll.gif

Matter a fact, I just went to the American Museum of Natural History Saturday.

Dolo. Loved it.

You'll never do @#!% if you sit around and wait on ya people to do them with. Especially if you wanna branch out and experience new things.

PLEASE DO NOT SPEAK TO ME MR.LONELY SO LONELY  
roll.gif

LOL - son!

damn son, you NT-wiking me. I see you.

So I don't "get bunz" b/c I go to museums? Brilliant logic!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of these "NTers" get lamer and lamer..

carry on...

Come on bro come on no flame but come on..... You go to museums ALL BY YOURSELF  but you get bunz ? come on bro COME ON 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spookz312

^^^
still salty you got clowned in that other thread, huh?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU HAVE 13,500 POST YOU SALTY YOU STILL AINT LOOSE YOUR VIRGINITY CAUSE YOU BEEN ON NIKETALK ALL THIS TIME BRUH

$%%% OUTTA HERE

UNTIL THEN KEEP PUSHING THAT POST COUNT YOU DISRESPECTFUL LAME   13,500+ POSTS COME ON GET YOU SOME OXEGYN MY DUDE 
laugh.gif

Dolo. Loved it.

You'll never do @#!% if you sit around and wait on ya people to do them with. Especially if you wanna branch out and experience new things.

WITH YOUR LONELY !*#

YOU LONELY GOT NO WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE HUH BRO
laugh.gif

I got a riddle for you bro if you get it right i get you paypal.......Whose a lame,lonely and gets NO bunz?
roll.gif

You really went to go research his replies and somehow he's the lame?

^^^
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU HAVE 13,500 POST YOU SALTY YOU STILL AINT LOOSE YOUR VIRGINITY CAUSE YOU BEEN ON NIKETALK ALL THIS TIME BRUH

$%%% OUTTA HERE

UNTIL THEN KEEP PUSHING THAT POST COUNT YOU DISRESPECTFUL LAME   13,500+ POSTS COME ON GET YOU SOME OXEGYN MY DUDE 
laugh.gif

Dolo. Loved it.

WITH YOUR LONELY !*#

laugh.gif

I got a riddle for you bro if you get it right i get you paypal.......Whose a lame,lonely and gets NO bunz?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

They make plenty of GR kicks to supply demand. The problem is with the backroom dealing and people copping 5+ pairs. Alot of these kicks are not making it to retail customers.

truth

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

^^^
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$%%% OUTTA HERE

laugh.gif

Dolo. Loved it.

WITH YOUR LONELY !*#

laugh.gif

roll.gif

DADADADUM ITS SUPERMAN TO THE RESCUE...

who are you again mr i do illegal operations? ...$#$* outta here

I remembered when he 1st posted that unnormal !*$% in the original thread with 13,000 post count i knew it i dont care what none of yall say...

Going to a museum ALL ALONE by yourself what no females.. no friends to ride with you come on = LAME shouldnt of started mind yours and others follow suit.

buddy comes out of nowhere talking bout you salty from the other thread huh? the $#$* type of lame stuff is that ? dude is a lame and i remembered that from another thread and what? 
aint nobody researching nothing mind your buisness big dog

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$%%% OUTTA HERE

laugh.gif

WITH YOUR LONELY !*#

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I remembered when he 1st posted that unnormal !*$% in the original thread with 13,000 post count i knew it i dont care what none of yall say...

Going to a museum ALL ALONE by yourself what no females.. no friends to ride with you come on = LAME shouldnt of started mind yours and others follow suit.

buddy comes out of nowhere talking bout you salty from the other thread huh? the $#$* type of lame stuff is that ? dude is a lame and i remembered that from another thread and what? 

Say young blood...
...if you standin' up, sit ya lil *** down get a pen and paper and lemme learn you a couple things.

First off, you're a lame...

...what? Ain't no more to it.

Take what you've written and tape it to your mirror...

...from here on out, you're goal is to be less of the lame you were the day before.

Say young blood...
...if you standin' up, sit ya lil *** down get a pen and paper and lemme learn you a couple things.

...from here on out, you're goal is to be less of the lame you were the day before.

pimp.gif

On topic though I'm positive Nike is TRYING to exclude customers
laugh.gif

Say young blood...

Kid im not going to sit here through the internet and argue with you whos a lame and whos not real life I got what I want not what i need what I WANT in real life thats all that matters ... and yes real world life im talking about not niketalk....your Username itself shows you want people to see you as something your adviously not .

you just jumped into a convo that had nothing to do with you fishing for DRAMA....What real #+@!@@!!%%@% without a extra set of lower lips would do something like that.

Fact is your childish no life bored %!% came out of nowhere to save another NTer and say some dumb unfacted #%+* that had nothin to do with you period.

So Captain Save A %+# sit your bored childish %!% down cause you aint doing NADA NO ILL LEGAL OPERATIONS real life nothing cause if you were a real !+##$*+!%*$@ moving forward you wouldnt be worried about what the next man is doin when its got nothing to do with you ....FACT and every real !+##$*+!%*$@ knows this

Mind your own damn buisness and keep it moving Lame fake +%* internet G
roll.gif

scottsdale's been working with this since the all-star product dropped. it did bring in a good turnout for the raffle. and then they officially launched it with the stealths and we saw how that turned out. it sucks because you have to be on constant refresh mode after 10am for the random tweet.

real life...

this is stupid because what about old people or people who dont have/know how to use twitter... that want to cop?

my mom doesn't even know how to turn on a computer... and i dont use "social networks"

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

this is stupid because what about old people or people who dont have/know how to use twitter... that want to cop?

my mom doesn't even know how to turn on a computer... and i dont use "social networks"

Im screwed. I can't even read twitter 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom