Nike Omar Salazar SB samples (pics)

omar-salazar-nike-sb-sneaker.jpg

omar-salazar-nike-sb-sneaker-2.jpg

Not sure if any of you guys know are big fans of skating but one of the other pros on Nike SB is getting a shoe (3rd sig shoe aside from P-Rod and StefanJanoski) and these sample photos were already leaked. I heard rumors back that it would be somewhat of a tech shoe meshed into a blazer type shoe (thinkverona+blazer+dunk mid had sex). Notice the fly-wire technology which seems cool that they would incorporate that into a skate shoe. Anyways.....should beseeing more of this in the future.

I guess it was intended to reduce weight and add strength when doing heel flip tricks without slapping some thick padding on it. That is my assumption anywaysbut I could be wrong.

I don't know....I am biased when it comes to Nike skate shoes (although the Verona was a disappointment) but I think these will be dope. Just a beefed updunk mid without the strap and with a blazer sole. It just needs some new colorways but this will be a sick shoe.

These look promising. In a better colourway i reckon these will be alright. Look similar to the BB Streets from the other year.

If they were going to use flywire they could have made the shoe better! not just throw it on the heel! Boring shoe, but we will have to wait and see the actualrelease pair!

Looks like $#++
smh.gif
smh.gif
honestly sometimes I don't understand, nike gives out these "sig" shoes and 9 out of 10 times they look like %$*, nowbefore the skaters come in here talkin $#++ bout how I don't skate and so forth, a shoe in this day and age has to be for function AND style...

Originally Posted by air max 87

Looks like +!!$
smh.gif
smh.gif
honestly sometimes I don't understand, nike gives out these "sig" shoes and 9 out of 10 times they look like *$@, now before the skaters come in here talkin +!!$ bout how I don't skate and so forth, a shoe in this day and age has to be for function AND style...

Style I give you....but function you kind of have to wait and see. Omar is a big fan of the blazer SB so I think he is trying to make a spin of of some sorts.This is a sample after all and things can change.

On another note, Lakai just dropped there new line. Perfect example of a great looking skate shoe. Marc Johnson 5's:

mj5-grn.jpg

i like those lakais. i havent had a pair in a minute. i think the last pair i had was some Howards. glad to see they're still doing good things.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

i like those lakais. i havent had a pair in a minute. i think the last pair i had was some Howards. glad to see they're still doing good things.

If Koston didn't leave Lakai.......these would have been released too. Koston 1 hi's!

omars shoe looks alright...nothing to special.....btw his part in mindfeild is bonkers......them koston 1 highs would of been scooped so quick if he did'ntleave lakai.

Originally Posted by jeremymacky

are these the vans/nike sb collaboration with the vans halfcab as the silhouette?

This is how I see it:

nikesb_zoomharbor_apr08_2.jpg

The toe is from a Harbor

5081_0.jpg

Blazer sole

nike-dunk-mid-sb-august.jpg

Mid cut like dunk mids SB

I can see a little bit of the half-cab influence but I think it has to do with the mid cut look. There are far better/worse half cab rip offs from othercompanies:

54129-1.jpg

DC

vox-hewitt-2-cement-shadow-1.jpg

Vox

emerica-hsu-01.jpg

Emerica

lakai_carroll_select_ltd_royal_grey_suede_ex.jpg

Lakai

Back
Top Bottom