Nike outlets having 30% off Dec. 3th-6th????

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I could really use that Nike Outlet coupon.

Someone please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
+1

+2
+ 3
me too
Somebody %@+* wit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I could really use that Nike Outlet coupon.

Someone please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
+1

+2
+ 3
me too
Somebody %@+* wit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nerd.gif

Again, you will NOT need the coupon. It isn't some exclusive event. If you MUST have it, go to any employee and ask for one. There's most likely astack of a few hundred at the cashier. An NTer was nice enough to mail me one but I ended up hitting the outlets on Sunday, and the sales associates werehanding them out to people. Unfortunately, there was nothing at the outlet I would buy, even with 30% off. NYC region outlets always have crap.

Yeah employees will probably hand them out if asked. Just say you know about the sale and forgot your coupon. The coupon given to employees is actually a3-in-one, the biggest one of the three has a picture of LeBron wearing a photoshopped AW77 hoodie. They literally have a box or two with hundreds of coupons,so you should get one pretty easily.

^ Thanks for the info. I will be taking advantage of this for sure.

I'm gonna be in Vegas those days. Can I just tell them I forgot the card at home, and they would give me the discount?

I work Friday and Sunday at the Las Vegas outlet(one on LVBLVD and Warm Springs) find me, long haired hispanic dude named andrew I'll hook you up.

^ i just popped by there today a homie of mine gave me a Friends and Family coupon, Right now they have some Hyperdunks in purple 11.5-14 other than thati'm pretty disappointed in their selection.

yo all you gotta do is walk in and ask for it...the dude said they have them on their break room table, I got about five last week...each coupon is good forthree people one for you and two to rip off and give to friends
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

I'm gonna be in Vegas those days. Can I just tell them I forgot the card at home, and they would give me the discount?

I work Friday and Sunday at the Las Vegas outlet(one on LVBLVD and Warm Springs) find me, long haired hispanic dude named andrew I'll hook you up.
Cool thanks, but I won't be there until Monday. I swore I saw a different date (6th-8th) in the title.

Went to the San Diego Nike Factory store down by the Mexican-US Border. I just asked an employee if they had any coupons in the back and they hooked it up.

i went to the nike factory store in charlotte, both cashiers said "you have to have a family or friend give you a coupon". STINGY!

Back
Top Bottom