Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by mogzz04

A lil bit OT, but anyone else find that JB shirts fit weird?

Like they fit nice on me body wise, and sleeve length wise (i'm 5'10" 160 and get a M in just about any brand), but the overall length of their shirts are
sick.gif
. Like a size M length in JB will be about as long as an L or XL in other brands...I know I'm not the only who notices this
nerd.gif

I wish they would just fit like Nike Dri-Fit shirts.
co sign. i bought the never give up dri fit tee the other day and well the overall fit was good. then i bought this bulls jordan tee today and I could not decide what size to get. had to fit my size (L) then tried XL and then M. I ended up just getting the L coz i really like the shirt

^That's the reason I brought it up, coz I tried on the "Bulls" Jordan 1 shirt, but ended up not buying because the S was too tight on the body, the M wouldve been perfect but it was too long, and the L was way too loose and even slightly longer
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^That's the reason I brought it up, coz I tried on the "Bulls" Jordan 1 shirt, but ended up not buying because the S was too tight on the body, the M wouldve been perfect but it was too long, and the L was way too loose and even slightly longer
laugh.gif
smh.gif
just a suggestion if you dont mind bro, get them medium and have it altered.
check some altering shops around the metro. they should be able to do it. hope that helps.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

laugh.gif
smh.gif
check some altering shops around the metro. they should be able to do it. hope that helps.

co sign.

for those looking for ZKV Chaos CW, no stocks left in G4, MoA, Rob Ermita, and SM Manila. SM Southmall still has sz 10.5.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I hear you bruh thanks for the advice...I know I can do that, it's juz the hassle of it and i'm going back to australia soon (alterations cost a grip there, ill probably end up spending more on alteration than the actual shirt
sick.gif
) so I dont really have time to do so.

Anyway, I ended up juz copping the "NOBODY TRAINS TO LOSE" shirt in a M and it fits perfectly.

Back to UPDATES:

Park BHS still has all 4 colorways of KB V's on display...didn't check the size availability, but saw some dude copping 2 pairs of BL's while I was there.

All the other stuff was there...MS 6 size 9 on display. All-Star Lebrons. All-Star Hyperizes.

Those ASG's are errr...well I don't know. Easy pass for me. DK's and inlines need to drop already. Will the Duke's and Rice drop here too?

Are the dark knights releasing in the Philippines on the 20th?

sabi sa park gateway maglalabas daw sila.. pati trinoma at G4... 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by igie00

That's why i stopped getting AJ shirts.
tired.gif

if the design is on the middle part have it altered. got a size small for my wife and have it altered... presto!
Still short on the sleeves. 
tongue.gif

aside from the really limited kobe V asg that arrived in BHS, 
jordan 2010 also arrived  today. they are 
pimp.gif
..  but i'll only buy those when they go on sale.. 
wink.gif

only 19 pairs of kb5 came.. 19 pairs! that's even less than what we got from Space jams and trainer 1 red/silver.. so i'm hoping that other Nike branches also get some ASG love. 
happy.gif

too much demand in the US hope that its not just 19 pairs...hope some more would drop. kahit na sa tobys or proline
happy.gif
hehe

Back
Top Bottom