Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

^Dropped by G4, they have the DKs and black Spizikes, too. They're releasing the DKs tomorrow. They have 3 pairs of Size 9 (i only asked about my size). OK to reserve.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

thanks for the update, brickthrower.

You're welcome.
smile.gif

386431171_2.jpg

Saw this KBV M.S.(White/Del Sol-Varsity Purple) at Nike Park SM FAIRVIEW today.. forgot to check the price.. asked one of the staff still no info about the DK's release..
frown.gif

i just called up park galeria,

dude said they don't have it yet. and he said maybe tomorrow, but he wasn't sure.

crap...

^that KB5 MS that dropped in SM fairview, same price as the kb5 with flywire. looks cheap in my opinion. good for outdoor tho.

mga bossing... ano po ang pinagkaiba ng MS sa regular na kobe 5 kc mura po cya ng 2k? new lang po ako dito sa NT salamata po.

btw... pasencya po baka medyo out of topic d ko lang po alam san ko ito itatanong... san po ba nakakabili pa ngayon ng baller id??
went to cartimar yesterday wala na po clang itinitinda... pls lang po kailangan lang kc may league kami sa opis... naubos kc mga baller ko kakahingi.

tnx tnx tnx po in advance NT RULES!!!
wink.gif

blitz, first and foremost, they look different. The MS is for outdoor while the regular Kobe's are for indoors...

Originally Posted by blitzkrieg

mga bossing... ano po ang pinagkaiba ng MS sa regular na kobe 5 kc mura po cya ng 2k? new lang po ako dito sa NT salamata po.
Main difference are the side panels. MS(Make Sense) uses leather while ZK 5 uses flywire. Which explains the price difference due to the technology and material used. Another difference would be the overall aesthetics of the shoe and colorways. Try googling the pics.

marami pong salamat sir glitch at peeeeejay
wink.gif

mga bosing... san po nakakabili ng baller??? salamat po ulit

Originally Posted by blitzkrieg

marami pong salamat sir glitch at peeeeejay
wink.gif

mga bosing... san po nakakabili ng baller??? salamat po ulit
Welcome to NT bro.. Try ebay. You can also try to drop by Cartimar because the last time I went there, I saw some baller ID's in one of the stores there that sells legit stuff.

mga sir ask ko lang po, if you have seen the Black/White Air trainer 1, been looking for it since january 
happy.gif

thanks..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jaypax21

bad trip naubusan ako ng DK sa trinoma.. yun pina reserve namin binenta.. kaasar..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That seriously blows dude. Congrats to peeps who was able to grab their pairs. Glad I was able to cop mine...early bird eh hehe. Gonna check other NP's later tonight and try to provide some updates.

I saw the DK KBV in NP gateway earlier as well as the Black Cement Spizikes. Both looked super fresh. Not a fan of both though. Mukhang hindi pa ubos ang DK dun. Try calling the store

Back
Top Bottom