Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

hey guys, i just want to ask if how much dapat yung amount ng reciepts mo to get a VIP card? and pwede ba gamitin yung reciept ng VIP buyer as a add-on to get a VIP card?

@topic
kelan tlga release ng Inlines?

Nike Park is separate from Nike Stadium. So it's either 20k worth of receipts solely from Park, or 15k worth of receipts solely from Stadium.
smile.gif

okay thanks. pwede pala gamitin yung discounted receipts. might borrow from my friends hehe.
thanks guys!

as far as i can remember you can use discounted receipts as well. and sickchasedsam is correct nike park is an entirely different entity from nike stadium and each entity has their own vip program. since this is nike park threadyou need to accumulate 20k worth of NIKE PARKreceipt to be able to apply for a vip card

yes! any NIKE PARK purchase within the span of 1 year that would accumulate to php 20k worth entitles you to a vip card!

Inlines Update:

called Nike Park Festival Mall and G4, they'll release it tomorrow.
also called MOA, wala pa raw delivery ng inlines.

NP staff are already forbidden to make reservations, as per memo from their main office. Reservations are no longer allowed even for a day on the in demand products. So for those who tried to reserve their pair and was told by the staff that they have your pair reserved , don't be too comfortable coz your pair might get sold before you you could get it, because staffs are no longer allowed to hold your pair if there is a buyer.

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

Originally Posted by AirNeo23

Originally Posted by jethro

Are there any Total 90 Laser 3 Football Cleats here?

Any news for the Aces? I saw Dondon Hontiveros wearing that
dondon%20022410.jpg

I saw this game in person. Aces looks nice from a far. I never recognize it till now that i saw the pictures...
laugh.gif

wow ACES!
pimp.gif
....must drop here in PI
they said aces will be release on march 3 2010 in house of hoops... i don't know when will they drop here in PI.

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

NP staff are already forbidden to make reservations, as per memo from their main office. Reservations are no longer allowed even for a day on the in demand products. So for those who tried to reserve their pair and was told by the staff that they have your pair reserved , don't be too comfortable coz your pair might get sold before you you could get it, because staffs are no longer allowed to hold your pair if there is a buyer.
yeah right.. tell that to BHS.. 
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lmns2

eyes.gif
sick.gif

I really hope this memo is implemented sa BHS... So everybody will get a fair chance in getting the goods there... Masyado na kasi obvious yun palakasan diyan... To think flagship store yan, puro politics....

zkv inlines already on display in NP festi. chaos sz 13 on display. 2 other cw that i forgot...

kobe make sense 2 cw displayed.

lebron max 7 black/white/gold, mooncake, white/navy blue, phantom also displayed.

aj 2 25th anniversary, jordan 2010 also displayed.

sorry wasnt able to take note of the size runs and prices....

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^np fairview got theirs already. got my pair reserved. inlines are aight.

Originally Posted by lmns2

eyes.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Karbonized

I really hope this memo is implemented sa BHS... So everybody will get a fair chance in getting the goods there... Masyado na kasi obvious yun palakasan diyan... To think flagship store yan, puro politics....

IMO, the reservation policy is for the big stores namely BHS, G4, TRINOMA, MOA... other stores can reserve for their regular customers as long as its a sure buy. it also depends on the supervisor of the store if he/she will implement that said policy... As for the BHS thing, hindi na mababago or mawawala palakasan dyan...

MONEY MATTERS

copped the inlines earlier this morning at G4. really nice shoe.. my size is 10.5 but i copped size 10 because KB5 looks long, and mag eexpand pa nman pag ginamit na ng ginamit yung shoe, kaya okay lang
smile.gif

NP G4:
ZKV Inlines
ZKV White/Red/Black
ZKV Make sense (both CW's)
Jordan Silver Anniv

didn't ask for the sizes though.
smile.gif

it's the white and yellow, and the other i think it's white and red? sorry i don't remember it.

focused on the size fitting kasi when i copped my inlines haha!

Back
Top Bottom