Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by Princeton

14K.. is that compose of the hyperdunk and the kobe V?
This is my first post in NT..
Sup' prince,welcome to nt brother...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sir Mhon.. and everyone.. thanks for the warm welcome..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dreicalma

nike parks have the full size run of the oreo 6s only that its one size per pair. Got mine size 11 at np gateway yesterday around lunchtime. Btw...do they have a definite release date for the mp trainers? they look awesome. And as for the aston martin hyperdunk.... its priced at 500 usd abroad...they'll be released for retail here in the phils? ( cuz i read somewhere that there were just around 500 pairs made) just need confirmation.

Wow! will Aston Martin  be released this month at N.P.?

Quick heads-up from NP GB3:

CP3 White/Black/White CW
LeBron Ambassador II White/Black/Gold CW
A bunch of Airmaxes... not sure which models/colorways, probably AM90s.
Kobe Inlines (ZKV White/Purps)

and

NEW STOCKS OF OREO VIs.

New Pacman shirts are dropping as well.

Hope this helps the fam! This is my first post.
smile.gif
As for the heads-up, as soon as I get word, I'll let you know.

One

(Shout out to Jason16 for hooking me up here! Whuttup idol! Hahaha)

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Got a pic of that Alpha 1, dude?

Welcom to NT! And Enjoy!
happy.gif

Thanks man!
Mmmm... I haven't seen it in person but i bet this is what dropped.

University Blue joints.

img56713272-570x427.jpg

Originally Posted by meds23

^Alpha 1 blue/black cw.. this, i gotta see..

@Airnesto- tnx and Welcome to NT!

Whuttup meds23? Thanks!

Tell you what, I'll see if I can drop by GB3 to take a quick pic of it. But I'm almost positive it's the ^ university blue.

when are the new mp shirts available? today or tomorrow?

how bout bhs? when are they goin to sell the new mp shirts? anybody got info? tia

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

when are the new mp shirts available? today or tomorrow?

how bout bhs? when are they goin to sell the new mp shirts? anybody got info? tia
Today. I got word from GB3 last night. Does anyone know how it looks?

Originally Posted by AirNesto

Originally Posted by meds23

^Alpha 1 blue/black cw.. this, i gotta see..

@Airnesto- tnx and Welcome to NT!

Whuttup meds23? Thanks!

Tell you what, I'll see if I can drop by GB3 to take a quick pic of it. But I'm almost positive it's the ^ university blue.

tnx man! i like the color combo
smokin.gif
  but i'm still hoping for the Alpha 1 black/red cw to drop.

Only the Tinker Hatfield CW is available at GB3. The Black/blue cw is not Alpha 1, but Jordan 1. This is according to their staff who answered the phone.

Originally Posted by rookie77777

Only the Tinker Hatfield CW is available at GB3. The Black/blue cw is not Alpha 1, but Jordan 1. This is according to their staff who answered the phone.
Which I think was already posted also in the stadium updates coming from mega with pics..

Been to BHS just now, no Pacman shirts yet... I also called MOA, the lady said that the shirts was just delivered today and is still in the box...

Originally Posted by rookie77777

rookie77777 is on point. Sorry guys, my bad... It's not the University Blue. It looks more like the urban haze, but in blue. Went there over lunch. See below...

What's up, fellas? Just a quick update from NP G4. I arrived just in time for the delivery of the new Pacman shirts. I know the shirts are going to sell like hotcakes but in all honesty, the quality on this batch of shirts is...well....errr...cheap (for the lack of a better word). I seriously love the designs on them, specially the "Pac Man Knows" tee with the dog on the back. But the fabric is just way too thin. It sure as hell won't shrink, but may wear out easily. IMO, not worth dropping 1K.

But to all those who have gotten theirs, enjoy and wear it with pride. Congrats!

Originally Posted by jmoney45

What's up, fellas? Just a quick update from NP G4. I arrived just in time for the delivery of the new Pacman shirts. I know the shirts are going to sell like hotcakes but in all honesty, the quality on this batch of shirts is...well....errr...cheap (for the lack of a better word). I seriously love the designs on them, specially the "Pac Man Knows" tee with the dog on the back. But the fabric is just way too thin. It sure as hell won't shrink, but may wear out easily. IMO, not worth dropping 1K.

But to all those who have gotten theirs, enjoy and wear it with pride. Congrats!

Hey man! Thanks for the info. How do they look though? You mean its the same "PACMAN KNOWS" design they did before?

pacman shirts available at moa and selling fast and i heard that the smallest size would be medium and largest is XX

Ano itsura noon sir, yung pacman shirts? wonder kung meron na sa N.P. Trinoma?

Back
Top Bottom