Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Guys i got info from an og in NTPI that the AJKO wont be dropping in the Philippines. Sa HK lang daw. Off to ebay for those who want their pairs.

Originally Posted by dged

Been searching for K.D. ii (yellow) but can't find one on google
happy.gif
However I saw this one:

Is it already available here
happy.gif
376264854d28b9d83dc1da229e6ebe0bf46f03fb.jpg

these are the new CW of KD2 that dropped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's available in all NPs

peace

75f3664c53da2278969f34481191245c1f97132f.jpg

5c316d532a9d39162d1aac8a286d26fd27239a08.jpg

hyperdunk lows that dropped in all NP. Look like Kobe IV Whiteouts also, clear but not icy soles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good also for casual wear. price is i Think Php. 5,495 i think.

Thank you sir. However been to gateway N.P. yesterday, I have not seen that c.w. k.d. ii

np sm fairiew...plus new reversible jerseys and shorts. black/neptune blue(goes well with the kobe 5 DK) and yellow/purple which is the same color as the new kobe shorts(good for those kobe 4 gradients).

smile.gif

thanks for the updates !!
happy.gif

low cut shoes are everywhere..
smile.gif

@doc_edmin .. tlgang may angle ang bawat pic ?hehehe ..
happy.gif

So it is the k.d.ii lakers up there? Anyway, thank you sir.
not officially my man, sneakernews just called it that because of the colorscheme. and it does look like something the lakers could rock on court doesn't it?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

So it is the k.d.ii lakers up there? Anyway, thank you sir.
not officially my man, sneakernews just called it that because of the colorscheme. and it does look like something the lakers could rock on court doesn't it?
happy.gif
It's supposedly the CW for his AAU team though. 
happy.gif

those purple speed lows caught my attention more than the HD low whiteout too. ala kobe III 81 pts. and for only P3995, that's a steal! thought it's nash's. sayang.

@edmin do they have the kobe and lebron bags in park fairview too? silly of me to have been visiting park stores as far as BHS and makati but not in fairview when i only live nearby. geez!

Originally Posted by urbandubista

those purple speed lows caught my attention more than the HD low whiteout too. ala kobe III 81 pts. and for only P3995, that's a steal! thought it's nash's. sayang.

@edmin do they have the kobe and lebron bags in park fairview too? silly of me to have been visiting park stores as far as BHS and makati but not in fairview when i only live nearby. geez!

i only have this. sorry for the crappy phone pic.

Originally Posted by reigillm

^^try NP BHS
out of stock na "daw" eh. is it true they were sold for 8k a pop?

@ shrewd03: not sure what  kobe shirts you were lookin for pero i saw a few at NPgalleria earlier.

Back
Top Bottom