Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

@ballerdoc23 - haha sall good bro. thanks for your help so far.. i needed a sz 8. 7.5 last resort haha. but since theres word for chicago x's i mite just wait for that haha. any confirmation yet?

anyway, just checked out Gateway Nike today, they had a bunch of v's still, BL and Aways and a few others. no MS there though. stopped by Trinoma. Landmark actually had a few KB's also, some aways and the white one with purple (forgot the name haha) and the NP at tri had MS but only sz 10.5 left but they also had a bunch of kbv's. everywhere i went there were a bunch of AJ 2's if anyone was interested on those. i think most are passing and copping KBs though haha. but yeah....sorry if this info has been posted already haha but just an update for today. sorry no pics though haha

highly doubt a chi X release sometime soon, its a month prior to rumored RD and still no preorder or sample pics,

just my $0.02

hope they do release

^ Yeah, I have thought of that....but there might be a "Landmark Miracle" if you get my Drift
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah the white/purple speckles. thanks @ballerdoc23

i just remembered i went to a Nike spot i went to by Subic where the old Navy base is at, sometimes ago last year. They had a lot of MS XXIII's in stock and a lot of other shoes that were pretty limited. is that a Nike Park? i was looking at the Nike website for a spot that was either in Subic or Olongapo but nothing came up. what spot was that?

just got my all stars lebron 7's and chaos kb 5's @ BHS, Bruce Lees are in stock too
smile.gif

*forgot to ask about the aj1 annivs and motorsport 6's though..but you can ask the crew (secretly).

@manilaboy: year they had AJ 6 bred but only up to sz 12 , last time I was there only a small sz was left . They finishe their stock in a matter of hours. They also have MS6 on stock and AJ I annivs. NP Manila also had the AJ 6 bred up to sz 14 I think, got my pair of sz 13 off them together with the aways. Hope this spots will come through for the coming releases.

@dengalang: Chi X are as clear as the water in Manila bay right now. But I would be ecstatic if they come out here.

Originally Posted by miko0412

saw af1 low grey futuras @ bhs this afternoon. not an hideout exclusive after all. : )

Good looks miko... while you're at my spot i was in yours... thanks for the headsup with that place... 
Anyway still a couple of sizes left for the ms6 and aj1 25th anniversary at park trinoma...

I went to trinoma yesterday and checked Nike satdium the only V's there are the white/red/black then checked out PLANET SPORTS and they have all the designs od V's. Asked the staff of what are the bigest size available and they told me the largest si 13. Also went to SM FAIRVIEW Nike Stadium and they also have all th designs for KOBEV. largest is size 13 also.... Still waiting for the DK.
happy.gif

@gishtar- great pics and updates!  

same here... patiently waiting for the DK to drop. 

Originally Posted by jaypax21

I went to trinoma yesterday and checked Nike satdium the only V's there are the white/red/black then checked out PLANET SPORTS and they have all the designs od V's. Asked the staff of what are the bigest size available and they told me the largest si 13. Also went to SM FAIRVIEW Nike Stadium and they also have all th designs for KOBEV. largest is size 13 also.... Still waiting for the DK.
happy.gif
is there a stadium in trinoma? i think you're in the right thread but you just mixed up the park/stadium line.
not familiar with sm fairview though..dont know if its a NP or NS.
pls clear things so that no one will be mislead
smile.gif

thanks for the updates though!

Originally Posted by jau014

Originally Posted by jaypax21

happy.gif
is there a stadium in trinoma? i think you're in the right thread but you just mixed up the park/stadium line.
not familiar with sm fairview though..dont know if its a NP or NS.
pls clear things so that no one will be mislead
smile.gif

thanks for the updates though!
fairview is Nike Park ..
smile.gif

wow...lovin that No bull T's shirt of the jordan I...alang tigil na gastos for feb.hehe

Back
Top Bottom