Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

NP G3

kobe 5 pop, home
lebron PS

I saw Air Max A Lot (dunno which CW. i saw Size 8 ) being delivered in NP Greenbelt 3 and also some Mercurial II's

Park Fairview:

Air Max Hyperize
LBJ 7 PS
Pop Homes
Vdays, Chaos, Inlines, Aways, DKs in large sizes
New Kobe & LBJ tees

Yes. It depends with the NP staff but I'm sure they allow 10% discounted receipt in NP Alabang and MOA.

G4 Updates
Kobe and lebron shirt medium to XL
Muppets Shirt all three design
Jordan 6 Oreos 6795
Jordan 6 Motorsport 78++ (not sure though)
Pacquiao Shirt Red, Blue and white!!
lots of kobe V home and POP

O.T. G4 staff accepted my receipt even if it had 10% discount for VIP card!hth

it's official release date is may 29 but nike pi releases stuff weeks before. so i guess we just have to be on the lookout. hth.

thanks@hellomarco
funny thing is if it doesn't come out weeks before, it'll be weeks after the ORD, go figure...
grin.gif

im not totally sure about that but that's how they released the aj6 ms, oreos etc.

NP trinoma

blue chips 2 (dunno if they're new but they're just really nice)
sharkalaids white/light blue
zoom flight limegreen

Originally Posted by lbj19

aj 6 detroit available in rob ermita. also there were new cp3 shirts. not bad imo.
Is there any photos on the new cp3 shirts that we can look at?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by hellomarco

it's official release date is may 29 but nike pi releases stuff weeks before. so i guess we just have to be on the lookout. hth.
Not all the time. Take the DMP 1 for example.

any idea if the the KBV Kid Holiday will release hre in the PI?

just got from Tiong San department store in baguio, i can't believe it when i saw that the Nike section still had KBV Chaos, homes and inlines at 20% off! all shoes were at 20% off and it goes for the whole year round. just had to share

first time to post here in NT all the posts give such great info ty

receipts for 10% discounts should be accepted for application of VIP card...everytime i buy something using the VIP card, the staff always tells me that i can use those receipts to get another VIP card, like maybe for a friend of mine.

hollywood, my bad. i just hope they could sell it at retail so it would be cheaper than the price for IDs

the official rule when you are applying 4 d VIP card of NP are you would have 2 purchase 20k wort of resit of footwear & apparel if you have a resit of 2005 on wards it is accepted... that's d official rule...

now it depend on d sups discretion whether it will accept d resit if it is discounted... I think some stores are accepting it like some small NP stores...

tnx.. have a nice time....
smile.gif

NIKE BHS

Jordan VI Pistons
Hyperfly (Tony Parker, Ben Gordon Editions)
Airmax A Lot
Airmax Hyperize (Final Four CW's)

Saw those size 9  less 40% (35++) Red metallic 1's still available in Eastwood NP.

Wonder why they are collecting dust. Its a steal people
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom