Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by jason16

Saw those size 9  less 40% (35++) Red metallic 1's still available in Eastwood NP.

Wonder why they are collecting dust. Its a steal people
smile.gif
Definitely a STEAL.. Also the staff told me that there are still other sizes available.

Saw those size 9  less 40% (35++) Red metallic 1's still available in Eastwood NP.

smile.gif

sir what shoes exactly are you talking about? are this AJ 1's?

Originally Posted by ketch0p

smile.gif

sir what shoes exactly are you talking about? are this AJ 1's?

sir jason is referring to this jordan 1 i believe:

d4e26d845ef511ba7b4a93020102a64f57595f45.pjpg

HTH

D's right. saw them too. concur with jason16. wonderin' why no one's getting them. they look real good in person. don't you like to cop 'em D? a great substitute to your yeezys.

Originally Posted by imgara

hollywood, my bad. i just hope they could sell it at retail so it would be cheaper than the price for IDs

negative bro, you can go to HK there's a nike ID there and make one that is similar to the Kid Hollywood.
wink.gif
peace!

anyway, kobe POP all over the place. also saw Nike Air Max A Lot (Pippen Hybrid) being delivered in G3. I wonder what CW it is
pimp.gif
can't wait

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

laugh.gif

those max a lots are ugly.

NP Southmall has those too.
It actually is cute. I mean the box only though.... I like the orange concept so I might cop it... I'll probably try to look it up this weekend thanks for the location. 
happy.gif

Edit

Wrong on my end... Sorry forget this.... Sorry manilaboyxix

there might be some DK's left, but not in any nike parks, try sm dept stores, or toby's, or if ur in gh try to check the store which sells legit stuff at shoppesville

Guys,

I've just talked to BHS staff, she said Aston Martin Pack will be releasing this month. Exact date - TBD.

I thought Kobe V Del sol (sp?) cw is supposed to release this month? ....I'm patiently waiting for it lol

Back
Top Bottom