NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

thanks for the update airgnot!!! will visit g4 tomorrow.

OT - amp.. bakit ako nasama dyan.. si master ryan and mon talaga oh.. kayo mga master dyan e!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

^^mon in nike park g4 these are the items i saw yesterday

carpe diems ZKIV 8.5 last pair

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
It's funny how KB4s suddenly show up on their shelves considering their high demand. Magugulat ka na lang may stock ulit yung mga stores ngprevious releases. Anyway, dapat siguro e mangulit na yung gusto bumili nung susunod na CW ng KB4. Baka kasi magkaubusan na naman like what happened to the DelSols. Di na umabot sa display kasi reserved na lahat. Question lang regarding sa VIP card ng Nike Park, meron bang fee ang pag-avail nun or basta maka-Php20kka na purchases entitled ka na kumuha? May expiration din yung card? Thanks!

^^wala naman fee when i got my vip card from park, they even accepted my receipts of purchases with discounts and i got to use it right away kahit wala pangcard pero sa branch lang nila muna. as for the expiration, sabi nila 2 years pero mine hasn't expired and it's been more than 2 years i think. pwededin naman daw renew for like 50 pesos or something (can anyone confirm this?). hope this helps
smile.gif

no fee on the nike park VIP card.. but in trinoma, hindi nila pinagamit sa akin right away.. bummer! Napabili tuloy ng hindi discounted...

I hope there will be KD1 here, cause i cannot compete with the 24/7 hunters of kbIV. Papano po magka vip card?

from what i heard from sircsetroc, you 3 (igie, foshizzles, blackmambakb) are all masters here! Flint Grey True Flights are nice! it will be a sure hit if itdrops here!
happy.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Hmmm I think ill just switch with the KD1 if i cannot make to KBIV but i will strive hard to get kbiv

EDIT:
I just called g4 np hotline and i ask if they will have kb4 next month they said that they are not sure about the KB4 white. Do the white thing they are sayingis the playoff pack w/ the gold ones?

Originally Posted by gilviernes

I hope there will be KD1 here, cause i cannot compete with the 24/7 hunters of kbIV. Papano po magka vip card?
Just present your accumulated receipts worth 20K to any NP Store then they'll ask you to fill up a form, that's it.

this might be or could be the worst year for JB, all the releases this year imo are garbage.8 months to go there is still hope.

mga sir question about the VIP card....20K is the amount to have a VIP card pero if the receipts are from last year pa pwede pa gamitin yun receipts?

Sino na napadaan sa Trinoma/MOA/RB Mla/SM Mla this week?

Meron na bang Kobe IV or Kevin durant 1(home or away shoe)? thx

gilviernes wrote:

Sino na napadaan sa Trinoma/MOA/RB Mla/SM Mla this week?

Meron na bang Kobe IV or Kevin durant 1(home or away shoe)? thx

march 11 2009
Nike park moa
CP 3 II
Jumpman elite white/red
cdp 20/3, 5/18
Penny 2
KD1 home
ZLVI all black
Max orange aj1
aj 1 phat black/cement
6 rings