NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Time for a nobody-cares comeback.

Nike Park Southmall has the ff.:

LEBRON V DUNKMANS (I was totally surprised)
BLACK XX3 priced at Php9,495

^ lol i checked your acct and the last time you posted was nov 20. did you retire for a while or something? haha. welcome back.

^Haha. Thanks. Nah. We just moved houses and i didn't have internet for a while. Then so much stuff going on in school.

Hmm. 2 Dunk Lows also seen pala.

A White (front part) and Violet (rear part) and a White (rear) and Maroon (front) pair.

sadikmac sighting
eek.gif

Is Manny Pacquiaos clothing line released in Manila?

His T-Shirt at the weigh-in was
pimp.gif

the vip card cannot be applied for the purchase of the 9/14 package... i dont get it... what's the use of the vip card if we cant avail of the mere 10%discount for regular priced GR shoes... i know that its one of the legacy packs but it just breaks my heart (and wallet for that matter) that nike phil doesntconsider the welfare of their patrons and to the numerous sneaker heads here in our country...
frown.gif

i dont get why you cant use the vip card for the 9/14 package. i was able to use the vip card for the 10/13 pack

the guys at nike bhs told me that they made a mistake in allowing the vip discount to be applied in the 10/13 package... nahiya na lang ako not to purchasethe 9/14 kasi they were kind enough to hold one of the packs for me... oh well... atleast the 9 was worth the wait... pretty nice...
happy.gif
the 14 is well... uhm.. ok lang...

Hey Mr. Crux! Haha.

Hmm. Are the White, dotted AM1s still available at BHS? Also, are the Orange Dunk His discounted already?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Help naman mga peeps... Is the Lebron Soldier still available at Nike Parks, Nike Stadiums or Any outlets except Toby's (no discount eh, hehehe)? Planning to buy one for outdoor game... Thanks in advance!

i saw soldiers at Toby's sports in The Block, SM North...

^thanks pre... kaso there's no discount at toby's sa sm north as i've replied... Any stores other than riverbanks and toby's...

Looking for Navy Blue/White Lebron Soldier (discounted hehehe)...

lebron v all stars and dunkman, pati tony parker all star zoom BB II available na sa nike gateway mall

Dudes, Never na ba nag-release ng Jordan 8 play-offs dito? Still looking to cop them and Lebron V na Black/White/Crimson. Problem is with the P8500 price tagon the Lebrons, might as well ask my bro to buy them in the US (for around 140 USD ~ 5600 Php). Does anyone know a site selling the Play-offs for around 140USDor less? Looking for sz 10.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Time for a nobody-cares comeback.

Nike Park Southmall has the ff.:

LEBRON V DUNKMANS (I was totally surprised)
BLACK XX3 priced at Php9,495
welkam bak sadikmak!

Back
Top Bottom