NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by benthugs

^^ How much for the kobe shirt? Got some pics?

Appreciate the updates...
Not a problem, bro! I got the shirt for Ps 985 if I'm not mistaken. Will post a pic when I get home bro
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alexeibc

How much are the air max 90s on sale? Thanks!
The prices varied...but the range was from Ps 3,900 to Ps 4,700 I think. Basta around that range, bro. The colorways were dope though. Verytempting
tongue.gif

51e36ad14f26c6afd6448860f852088edb727c11.jpg
c8d16a40c5d381f90c0cdaa7e4e09db344bbe394.jpg
69536d0d49a6c789d5198c32fb830fce41ee7865.jpg

Hey fellas. This is a pic of the shirt I picked up from Nike BHS earlier today. Sorry justin444, I wasn't able to take shots of the kicks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by alexeibc

How much are the air max 90s on sale? Thanks!
The prices varied...but the range was from Ps 3,900 to Ps 4,700 I think. Basta around that range, bro. The colorways were dope though. Very tempting
tongue.gif

Thanks! That's great news!

Hey fellas. This is a pic of the shirt I picked up from Nike BHS earlier today. Sorry justin444, I wasn't able to take shots of the kicks
grin.gif
Wow! I want this!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

grin.gif
Wow! I want this!
eek.gif
Pareng glitch, new avatar ah! Hehe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vandread21

nice Kobe shirt, any XXLs left
smile.gif
Oh I wasn't able to ask about the other sizes bro. But I suggest you go nalang. I saw a dude earlier getting a KB jacket. I overheard the guyfrom Nike say the jacket had L and XL left. Hope this helps
happy.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^looking for the same too, but when i tried on the zoom dts, they didn't feel all that well
indifferent.gif

ahehe.. i saw james yap wore it last game against ROS eh ehehehe..

hmmm.. no black CW at trinoma park..

how about in bhs.. hehe..

dts ba yun? i thought they were zoom ambassadors just like what he wore in indonesia.. haha para sa asawa ni kris, di siya maluho sa sapatos a
laugh.gif

^
hehe dts un .. kasi nun cnlose up sa kanya i saw the line of the dts lol..

tska OT.. ano ung kicks nya date white black with strap..? meron ako nun i forgot the name eh..

uptempo lang nakalagay.. im looking for it in la ako makita sa mga outlets.. hehe..

haha may line din yung ambassador kaya siguro ako nalilito

uptempo challenge yun shoe niya before, white tapos black toes

^
nice uptempo challenge pala un ahaha

lookin for that men.. hehe

sa outlets kaya?.. or cartimar ba un.. anyway OT to haha..

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

haha as far as the sale goes, its hyped
laugh.gif

true....imo its not even a sale, most of the shoes only has less 10% on it and others none pa, i also saw last season's am90 at only 10 off. was expectingit to be atleast 30% off.

Based on experience, if you see a sale that says "up to xx% discount" there's probably just one or two items there that are 70% off (probablylanyards or keychains or whatever useless stuff) just so they could TECHNICALLY say that there actually are items that are 70% off and they aren't visibleto you just because you are not looking for them and you don't need them.

So yeah, that sale is pretty much s**t.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom