NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^i saw AJ 3 last month in NP gateway pure money(all white) & black cat(all black) below retail P4, 495, try also to check out My Shoe Rack in SM North...

i forgot the price, but i guess its below 5k, i also dont know if its available at other nike park branch, try calling any nike branch, the phone number isposted at page 1

a staff at nike park gateway told me that the lebron V dunkman were recalled by nike phils. because of its poor stitching
sick.gif

a staff at nike park gateway told me that the lebron V dunkman were recalled by nike phils. because of its poor stitching
sick.gif

so there wont be selling dunkman Vs anymore?

^^^^ If you were to ask me, it's not worth spending that much for those shoes. They are B-GRADES coz of the stitching and it's a global quality issue.I got a size 10 from the US for a friend of mine and same poor quality on the stitching

haha, i actually have a pair already. just thought of buying another pair again. got mine from the US as well. and i can say that the stitching problem is notonly in the Philippines.

^^yeah,his avy is from the event itself.still cant believe i didnt take a pic with cap
smh.gif
...anyways, dude welcome to NT

there were two colorways of the jordan 15 se available at trinoma... the white red and blue with lasering on the white patent leather... also the white andblack... both are 5995... personally i like the look of the black and white pair... it looked so classy! hehehe... however i didnt take either of thecolorways... copped the kobe3 sl...
smile.gif
so simple and yet sooo... sooo..white? yep... as the commercial from decades ago says "kahit sa dilim kita pa rin!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Heres what i got last friday evening...
Nice pickup. I've been debating on getting these the last four days. I think it's the best colorway that was released.

papipapichu

i saw d white zoom shoe at sports central megamall last friday ata bro. u better check it out.

Anybody wanna split on the upcoming II/XXI Pack? I'm a size 8.5 (or 9 too) and I only need the IIs. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom