NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^tsk! tsk! tsk! i was told they weren't releasing those! NP bhs is keeping a tight lip on their limited drops.....what the hell is going on?!?

People should really listen to me more than store employees.

laugh.gif

miko0412 wrote:
^tsk! tsk! tsk! i was told they weren't releasing those! NP bhs is keeping a tight lip on their limited drops.....what the hell is going on?!?

not releasing?!?!? i called a again a while ago and they said sold out na daw
frown.gif

not really hunting for those but im trying to get my boy a pack in sz9 pero kung wala na ok lang yung hyperize nalang...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by chase on

To all NP VIP cardholders here,

after filling-up the application and giving your 20k worth of receipts,

how long did you wait before they gave you the card?

i applied in NP podium, it's been 3 weeks now and ala parin daw yung card, siyet...
Sakin nga more than a month na eh
grin.gif

I applied in NP GB and I think they're still under renovation.
Try dropping by the branch where you applied.
I applied at Nike MOA and they never called me back, whenever I call them they always tell me na "Wala pa dito sir", then one time I was at the mall and decided to drop by, tada! Nandun na yung card ko.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
tamad yata mag check ang staff Marc...
I applied last Febuary @ NP Gateway until now wala pa rin ung card..
frown.gif

Unlike stadium exactly after a month nakuha ko agad...
eek.gif

that is just unfair
so, i was not alone after all... hehe

i'll try to come back next week and ask them again...

or maybe i should come back every week!

Originally Posted by taken24

dmp1 available at bhs.. saw them awhile ago.. go get them guys!
smile.gif

allan next week...gold medals?hahaha. i'll be expecting them sa wed night ha.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

miko0412 wrote:

not releasing?!?!? i called a again a while ago and they said sold out na daw
frown.gif

not really hunting for those but im trying to get my boy a pack in sz9 pero kung wala na ok lang yung hyperize nalang...
laugh.gif

luma na yun style nila..
laugh.gif
walang alam na lalabas/dadating tapospagkatawag sold out na, bawal ang reservation..etc etc..
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

bhs is playin with us all, havin them preferred customers, most of them resellers, all of them lurkers, some of them active Nters, and really obnoxious andarrogant when you meet them

stadium did the right thing imo in dropping them ninja style. basta binenta na. some of us just got really lucky yday

Wow, the packs are making profit huh? lol. Anyways, kinda irrelevant, but where's the Hideout store located? TIA!

nice dmp- love the boston joints...lucky for me to drop by..nice meeting you sushi baa handle mo sir?

nice dmp- love the boston joints...lucky for me to drop by..nice meeting you sushi baa handle mo sir?

Originally Posted by azhul23

Sir sold out na nga ba talaga? just called them around 12 pm yesterday... and the lady that answered said wala pa daw yun DMP1.

Originally Posted by Karbonized

Originally Posted by azhul23

Sir sold out na nga ba talaga? just called them around 12 pm yesterday... and the lady that answered said wala pa daw yun DMP1.

as far as i know.. the stocks arrived today.. saw the packs when i went there around 3pm.. didnt bother to ask how many pairs were left but i think most oftheir stocks were still there at that time..

hope all you guys wanting the dmp1s got your pairs.. i passed coz im eyeing the kb4 gm ed thatll be released this sat..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Wow, the packs are making profit huh? lol. Anyways, kinda irrelevant, but where's the Hideout store located? TIA!
greenbelt5, dude. near stadium @ the side of marks & spencer going to the parking area.

Back
Top Bottom