NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^lucky you. Buy jordans!
laugh.gif
welcome to nt.

My parents are currently in the PI right now (till Sept)..I want the TB III's. Where is a good place I can tell them to go pick it up for me? Or is thisgoing to be sold out everywhere??

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by jethro

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Welcome to NT Jethro!
smile.gif

You should just really trust your own personal taste. Buy that which you want most.
If you're still having a hard time on deciding, perhaps you could check your closet and see which of your choices would match more of the clothes you usually wear. Hope this helps. Enjoy your stay here.
smile.gif
Both are my Taste Actually, Its hard to be a 14 yr/old that loves shoes. Even if I buy Kicks with my own money, my mom wouldn't allow me to buy so. Maybe 1 at a time would do, but 2 kicks at a time is too much for her. She will again scold me about "How fortunate am I, and It is a Sin having so many Shoes while others doesnt have one" Urghhh..I Hate that "Sermon", and that Sermon makes me Guilty
roll.gif

I Think Id Buy One for August then Another in Oct/Nov and Dec/Jan. Still hoping that those IV MVPs drop in the P.I.
i think it'll get worse when you get married and receive that sermon from your wife
laugh.gif

man.... you said it.... hhahahahahahaha good thing she understands.....

sana nung 14 ako ganyan din mga problema ko
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I Fell in LOVE with SHOES early, But I doubt that I canlevel or surpass your collection when I grow older
happy.gif
just a thought

Anyway, Im on the Way to BHS to check out some GMs or 'Rizes

EDIT: Aint Feeling those Space Jams

eek.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I Fell in LOVE with SHOES early, But I doubt that I can level or surpass your collection when I grow older
happy.gif
just a thought

why?
mad.gif
just kiddin
happy.gif

^^ awww.....generation gap starting to show kid?

Do you know who michael jordan is? hihihi...just kidding....

understandable though....interesting to know how kids view the GOAT though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I Fell in LOVE with SHOES early, But I doubt that I can level or surpass your collection when I grow older
happy.gif
just a thought

Awww, too bad, I was gonna send you some SJs!
frown.gif

Any takers??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

^^ awww.....generation gap starting to show kid?

Do you know who michael jordan is? hihihi...just kidding....

understandable though....interesting to know how kids view the GOAT though.

he was barely 2 when the movie came out hehehe. gary sure buy na ba?

Nah, Aint just feeling those. Ill chose those Concord 11s or the breds over those. IMHO

I dont know why though, I Know the GOAT and I have watched Space Jam, But there is just something that makes me not feel those. and Yeah, I got some J's onmy Collection though

@glitch008 If your gonna send me some SJs for a Lower Price, Sure!

^don't let hype and other people tell what you to copped.. yeah there's a lot of nice kicks out there that we really wanted but i would suggest to keepit real and stick to something you can relate.

maybe in the future you'll learn more and understand about different kinds of kicks and then copping it. but in the end, you can't build a connectionon your kicks because you don't have the history to back it up

and you'll end up letting them go

btw, nike hyperize PI is available all over the metro. in limited stocks DAW. I don't know if the Nike Peeps are just telling this to hype the shoes ornot. They are saying that its only 12-24 pairs max per store.

Hi NT, Im new Here, though I always scan pages of Niketalk. Im only 14 though. anyway. Im just asking what should I buy next? Kobe IV Gold Medals or Hyperize Philippines?
I was able to see those GMs last Monday, but Im still Hesitant on Buying those. I also Fell inlove with Sidney Deanes that I passed up, and I Regret it. So which would you Prefer? GMs or 'Rize Philippines?

Thanks
buy the GM they are
pimp.gif

Just bought the Gold Medals at Size 11 in BHS today, the Sizing is a Little off though. It was a toss-up between GMs and Rize PH. But I went with the IV'sto have a piece of History and a Piece of Arguably the Best Nike Shoe in '08-'09. Hoping to Cop more Pairs soon! This will also be my"Kapalit" because I wasnt able to get a LeBron VI Witness Gold and that Gold Manny Trainer which I lined-up for 8 freaking hours for nothing. Kapalitna din sa Chaos that I wasnt able to get because I lost my Inet COnnection so I wasnt able to create an ID

After I bought it, Told ya- My mon said that he wanted me to donate my older kicks to the less fortunate, when I have actually donated or actually sold my Zoom20.5.5 for a Uber Cheap price that you can consider it as a Give-Away. So as my Nike Zoom Kobe I. Also got some Jordan 9.5 that I traded for an AdidasSuperstar (Yeah, I Know it aint worth it. but that 9.5 was "pudpod and full of molds", Im loving my Adi though). Im also about to give my ConverseChucks A Limited Ed. which I bought at Hong Kong to my Cousin. Darn it! I Have many Could-Have-Had shoes though..Urghh!

Notes:
Hyperize Phil comes in 6 Laces, It is a General Release
Hyperize Phil will be the only one the PI is getting from the City Pack
Kobe IV Fnals will not Drop here in the PI
Hypermax McFly and Tennisballs will not Drop the PI
True Blue IIIs will be on August and will either be a Raffle, Limited GR or something to Camp-out
BHS still has some WMCJ

The Hyperize Philippines would also be a Nice match for my Team Pilipinas Shorts, Jersey and Jacket
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom