NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Hyperize P.I. cw should be on the shelves today at NP BHS. Been holding off on these for the past couple of days that they've been lying inside thestockroom. Are these really worth it? My oh my, decisions, decisons...

had a chat with one of the staff in nike park and asked about the tb3's, he only answered "wala ng thrill pag sinabi ko sayo".. hmmmm...

a new cw of kobe 4 will drop next month. finals? philly's? draft day's? specks? take your pick.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

had a chat with one of the staff in nike park and asked about the tb3's, he only answered "wala ng thrill pag cinabi ko sayo".. hmmmm...

a new cw of kobe 4 will drop next month. finals? philly's? draft day's? specks? take your pick.
wink.gif
draft day ang usual na sagot ng mga staff...
happy.gif

had a chat with one of the staff in nike park and asked about the tb3's, he only answered "wala ng thrill pag cinabi ko sayo".. hmmmm...

wink.gif

^
roll.gif

available at nike park trinoma

team Pilipinas shorts, jerseys (white and blue) and also the jackets. i will post pics once photobucket finishes their maintenace.

Originally Posted by edmin

available at nike park trinoma

team Pilipinas shorts, jerseys (white and blue) and also the jackets. i will post pics once photobucket finishes their maintenace.
So, is that a re-release? and do they still put names on the jersey?

I think im'ma buy the blue ones since the "taga-plantsa" made my white jersey and shorts "scraped dun sa flag ng rp and sa swoosh"

i think the same as before...better get your pair now kasi mukhang mauubos to agad. yung jackets nga pati ung employees nagrereserve na para sa kanila.

pics as promised.

smile.gif

jersey 1,695 shorts 1,695 jacket 2,895

had a chat with one of the staff in nike park and asked about the tb3's, he only answered "wala ng thrill pag sinabi ko sayo".. hmmmm...

wink.gif
hey trilbie, from which branch was the staff? hmm.......interesting......I really hate to miss out on those TB3s.

kb4 draft days are the ones that's gonna drop next month.

oh btw called the newly opened gb3 and they said they have a white gold hyperize. if true, its the championship cw of the city pack.

Are those jerseys available only in NP Trinoma or in other NP branches as well?

^yup gb3 is open again. and yes those jerseys will also be avail in other stores. but the number printing has yet to be confirmed.

Originally Posted by lbj19

^yup gb3 is open again. and yes those jerseys will also be avail in other stores. but the number printing has yet to be confirmed.

no number printing po sir.

thanks

Originally Posted by edmin

no number printing po sir.

i mean the service of number printing. during the first release of these jerseys, nike subcontracted another company to have the numbers printed for free.

Team Pilipinas jerseys aren't available in NP EW as of tonight. san pa kaya meron?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom